Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Allow me to open your eyes to the truth

through the tour de force anime Kill la Kill

We have hot blooded heroine Ryuuko Matoi railing against the private Honnouji academy. The opulent academy is meant to program students to serve the agenda of the elite. Matoi's motif includes red, so she represents the Bolsheviks famous for their red coats. Her rival Satsuki Kiryuin, the student president who rules with an iron fist, wears pure white. She represents the white shirts, the royalists. But the true enemy is revealed to be Ragyou, ceo of the corporation funding the school. The capitalist exploits the conflict between both sides for her own profit. The end game is to trap everyone in the same uniform to use them. Clothes mark class and station and is just another tool of the suppressor. They are counter to the revolution and play a keystone part in a culture that harms self esteem to sell things to you. In the end Matoi had to sacrifice her bitchin digs, so must we all.

Now that you are armed with knowledge you can burn down your local Kohl's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Annie Lennoxism

Piso Mojado

sweet dreams are made from the blood of the proletariot

Piso Mojado

yay anime and communism, my two favorite topics

That Robot

ask me anything about robots

Piso Mojado posted:

yay anime and communism, my two favorite topics

what animes do you like?

i like evangelion, among others

somewhat relevant:

Bummey

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata
vanguardism, not even once

Scaly Haylie

yuri gagarin on ice

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

That Robot posted:

what animes do you like?

i like evangelion, among others

Going to go with others

http://prozdvoices.tumblr.com/post/115041266595/i-saw-this-and-i-wanted-to-hear-it-so-badly-so

Brought to you by our sponsor, Al!

bean mom

dang shy girl u got some seriously hecksy politics

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

SHY NUDIST GRRL

You have to be a heck raiser to be a grrl

alnilam

I haven't seen klk does this mean I'm excluded from the Leninism club?

alnilam

Me showing up at the local communist reading and discussion group: hey folks i read the manifesto and I'm halfway through das kapital, can i join y'all?

Group: hmmm you're going to need to binge watch kill la kill or else we're going to totally lack a common base for discussion

SHY NUDIST GRRL

alnilam posted:

I haven't seen klk does this mean I'm excluded from the Leninism club?

If I say yes will you watch it?

Piso Mojado

Oh I think I get it now.

The child girl ryuko's clothes must represent the oppressive nature of capitalism, and she grows stronger the more she removes until she is nearly naked. The fact that she is literally a child represents our own child like ambitions that are never fulfilled. Woke. As. gently caress. Here all this time I thought it was just a creepy and deranged way for a show to hypersexualize children, but oh boy was I wrong. Thank you op.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

N-no you see it's making fun of those shows that parade high school girls around in skimpy nonsense

google THIS

when you do something ironically you're technically still doing that thing

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
did you see the latest ep of Kira Kira ★ Fushigi no Purole-tan? when Borscht-chan got her kokoro wish for a pinku regulation smock i nearly cried, and i found the odessa steps sequence visually striking

~sig~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Historical Wizards

Somewhere in the dark recesses of Alpha Complex, the communists meet and plan how to destroy the class based oppression put in place by "Friend" Computer. Naturally no one is allowed in without showing their copy of the novelization of the series 'Kill la Kill', the pinnacle of Marxist literature.

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

• Locked thread