Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Cobra_Commander posted:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/border-wall-house-republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/index.html

did rednecks actually believe Mexico would be paying for this poo poo? My taxes better not go up because of this stupid wall that anyone with a ladder or shovel could get past.

I thought liberals liked paying taxes. Maybe if you weren't such hypocrites people would vote for your garbage party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Cobra_Commander posted:

I voted for Trump, but he was the worst of the Republican candidates IMO. I voted for Little Marco in the primaries

Trump is still better than Old Crooked Hillary. But it was another Giant Douche versus Turd Sandwich scenario

Nice self own.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Dear Andrew Joseph Stack III,

I am happy to see you are still alive despite the lying media falsely reporting your death. Please take this as an opportunity to live. It would be great if you didn't fly a plane into something.

Thanks.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

PT6A posted:

To the person whose job is "stolen," does it really matter how much their replacement is getting paid? They are still getting $0, because they have no job.

If your job is sufficiently "replaceable" by an immigrant, then your payscale trends towards the lower end of the curve.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

silence_kit posted:

Lol yeah, PT6A's computer programmer buddies from Canada and Europe aren't 'stealing' American manufacturing jobs. He kind of missed that crucial point.

They might be working towards automating them away though

I get that the US isn't Canada, but in general for white collar jobs worth having employers will actively trip over a thousand dicks to hire an actually qualified American. That isn't to say that they'd rather fill those middle positions with more HB1 slaves -- they absolutely would. But if you are fighting against HB1s then maybe you need a long look in the mirror because you are probably a huge rear end failure.

• Locked thread