Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
I believe it's wilderthanmild but at this stage I think we might have to transition to a "whoever grabs it first" succession model

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I'm out for now. I haven't been following lately. Whoever grabs it can have it as far as I am concerned.(Or whoever was next in line)

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Time to start a new place?

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

It seems like the only real thing left to do at this point is either

A. turn on all the worst options, kick everything to high gear, overfill the prison with the worst prisoners possible, and then let the entire place be taken down in one massive riot.

or

B. do A, and then give someone a full week to turn that entire poo poo around into a model prison that's not basically a diseased cesspool of murder and mayhem.

Other than that, new place.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

It's 9pm, and I've just been sent my newest assignment. The file is thin at the moment, just a collection of photographs and crisp new forms. There's a note tucked in it already, stating that the locals call this place "Strangeways" but I'm not sure if that's the real name or just an affectation on their part, the official paperwork only refers to it as a long number I'm not going to bother repeating here.

Set in a small lot bordering the Wastelands, this Strangeways lives up to it's name, being a quite strangely designed place. For a start it's absolutely tiny, I understand they're carving into the wilderness here, but could they have picked a smaller plot of land? In structure, the building is consists of a long winding corridor, surrounding a beautifully kept meadow and several small buildings. Even those feel like a prisoners, separate but yet restrained on 3 sides as they are.

The state has designated this tiny grassy prison as maximum security only, and decrees a minimum of 10 prisoners to be taken in per day. That's going to get interesting fast! There's ten grand in the coffers and the government have drawn up a series of grants to make life easier. Wardens have 3 days to make their mark, before they must pass it onto a another victim.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fjl4qc5q3xjk8q0/Strangeways%20Day%201.zip?dl=0

Who wants first go? :D Might need to fudge days a bit or edit the save to not make it day 3, but that's a bit beyond me. The 1am handover we had last time seemed to work pretty well.

Nettle Soup fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Apr 21, 2017

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Good call, I think we needed a fresh one as the old one has clearly died.

Sadly I won't have the time to pull a shift for this one for several weeks at least, but hopefully some thread regulars are still around to take the baton

Are staff needs on for this one?

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

They are yeah, one of the offices is designated a small staff room. I pretty much ticked everything except game over for failure, the warden is the one that gets money from contraband I think.

Nettle Soup fucked around with this message at 12:07 on Apr 21, 2017

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST
Might get better reception if you make a new thread, much like with DF LPs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Looks like it! I'll do that in a bit.

• Locked thread