Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Chew on that... you overgrown son of a bitch.

White Coke posted:

Whose cat was that?

Dammit, my cat became an LP superstar before I could. I'll never join the ranks of Blind Sally and Nine-Gear Crow at this rate :negative:

crow's LP superstardom was almost this thick

liquidypoo fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Jan 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

I'm pretty sure I mentioned that in one of the sessions that, uh, isn't uploaded yet. Some weapons transform into a two-handed version, and forces you to put your gun away. That's when your shoot button becomes an alternate attack button, so you effectively have three punch buttons at that point :v:

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

:siren: Stream is happen soon! Clicky this and please wait patiently! :siren:

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Argate doesn't wanna triple post in his own thread, so I'm here to tell you that we'll be streaming in about half an hour!

You can click this really long link to watch when it starts

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

It was probably nothing. Don't worry about it!

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

CJacobs posted:

Currently getting crazy owned by Chaos Argate in PVP, help

Have you tried stabbing him?

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Argate doesn't like serial posting in his own threads. Weird, right?! Anyway I guess we're streaming soon! :siren: Clicky this to hang out in stream chat and watch! :siren:

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

double nine posted:

so start uploading more:commissar:

ChaosArgate posted:

We're gonna move through the backlog a little faster from here on out, since there's so much, so this thread'll update Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays now.

:colbert:

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

ChaosArgate posted:

We're streaming tonight! Come join us over at https://beam.pro/chaosargate.

:siren: CHANGE OF PLANS! :siren:

Beam is having issues tonight, so we're streaming here instead: http://www.hitbox.tv/chaosargate

All done!

liquidypoo fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Mar 22, 2017

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Say, there seems to be something missing here.

Where's the special commentary version, Argate? :colbert:

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Hey, Argate told me I could go ahead and put this here since it's tangentially related!

https://twitter.com/liquidypoo/status/860247709751660544

In a reply to that, I made a poll:

https://twitter.com/liquidypoo/status/860248333088108544

Choose my fate!

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Will the next part be the episode where Argate's unique interactions with this game fail to trigger? Gonna have to see what's up on Friday :v:

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Originally the plan was for me to record and send some footage re: the kos parasite and everything related to it to Argate, but let me tell you about the Orphan of Kos. See, I'm not Argate. I don't have any sort of unique interactions with this game, and the Orphan basically stomps my face in about halfway through phase 2 every single time I fight him. This was recorded close to 3 months ago, and I have been semi-regularly trying to fight the little shitter ever since, to no avail.

I would totally solicit help from the thread, but I'm going on a week-long vacation in a few days, so maybe not. Anybody game to help me out in a week or so? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

CJacobs posted:

That's never helped me in the past, so pro gamer CJacobs counter-advises you to ignore this advice!

double nine posted:

sounds like quitter talk. You're not a quitter, are you?!

That's right! I'm not about to let this smug-rear end game think it's better than me!

Maybe I just need to load up the Orphan fight before I leave. That way it'll be impossible for me to get impatient, and he'll have drowned in all the rainwater by the time I get back :v:

• Locked thread