Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

I set fire to the rain watched it pour as I touched your face
Excellent choice in duel music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

There was, like, one pre-release trailer that said something about you waking up at the start of the game with amnesia. People take that, and the fact that the summons being ON the clinic bed you start the game on and having your name on it, to mean you had the summons with you when you came to Yarnham.

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

Fun fact: I believe it says somewhere that that hunter lady you murdered is named Yuria.

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

I don't think Liquidy is capable of giving a non-super-enthusiastic :yeah:

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

There is a way easier way to deal with those 2 hunters. Sword Nun will follow you into the jail basement, while the one shooting Snot Rockets will not go down the stairs.

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

As I've learned from Genocyber's lp, shaman bone blades are a good way to kill Double Street Shark Power Hour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

Caul(iflower) of Cthulu

• Locked thread