Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
While we don't claim that this is an exhaustive LP by any means, we're going to try and show as much stuff as possible between the three-ish of us. Once we get past this first session and Argate gets his proper character back, he's running a dex build, and liquidy and I are doing strength with a bloodtinge (liquidy) and arcane (me) secondary. We'll be popping in from time to time for either co-op or invasions, so keep an eye out for us!

Artix fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Jan 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Suaimhneas posted:

I think the point was that "trying to summon someone" is the act that opens you to invasion in this game. As opposed to Dark Souls where just being human is enough even if you don't try to summon anyone.

Also except for fairly late-game mechanic, the only time he's going to ring the bell is when he's summoning help.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
You can buy blood vials from the Hunter's Dream for 500-1000 souls a pop (depending on how far you are in the game, they get more expensive as you go on) or from enemy drops. Theoretically the rally system is intended to make sure you don't need to run through them like candy (see Lifegems in Dark Souls 2), but past a certain point you're just gonna have to burn them to top off, and there's a pretty good chunk of the game where enemies just don't drop them and you have to coast on your reserves.

• Locked thread