Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Man don't tell me that, I haven't had the chance or the cash to pick up the DS3 DLC yet and now I really want to if there's another Lady Maria fight. :(

For what it's worth, the Abyss Watchers already kinda feels like another take on Lady Maria.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Also here's a bonus video I've been sitting on for a while of a thing that happens after the Blood Moon.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

And a bonus video where liquidy helps me beat the bonus boss of the DLC!

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Shei-kun posted:

Can't you solicit ChaosArgate for help? Maybe if he shows up to help you fight the Orphan, you'll get some of those unique interactions.

We tried a couple of runs before we recorded that Laurence bonus video and burned up all of liquidy's remaining insight. You're not wrong about unique interactions happening though - I was completely unable to stagger Orphan 80% of the time for some reason! It could be internet latency, but liquidy saw me deliver stabs right to the Orphan's backside, so I have no idea! Anyway, RGretta's finished the story so she doesn't have access to the Orphan's arena right now and won't for a good while, and my other character's stone walled by the two nuns just before the Research Hall. I also don't have PS+ access on the PS4 I play on now, which isn't very conducive to co-op play.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Shedrakzo posted:

So whatever happened with that giant head lady who wanted brain fluid, back in the Research Hall?

We'll check in on her towards the end of this session, don't worry!

tiistai posted:

Speaking of Shaman Bone Blades, using one is a nice way to cheese the two shark guys

I was a little annoyed that I was not informed of that before I claimed the prize from the shark tank!

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Weeble posted:

Wiggly~wiggly~WiGglY

Do you go and pick up the Accursed Brew?

...gently caress. :negative:

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Holy poo poo this thing needs how much Arcane???

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

A little late because I spent basically all of yesterday on a plane, but that's it for the LP! I hope you enjoyed the ride, because I certainly did!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Lprsti99 posted:

:toot:

It's such a shame that you don't get the Burial Blade earlier, it's easily my favorite weapon.

So, you played Dark Souls 3? :grin:

That's probably what NG+ runs are for! Also this was the last Souls game I had yet to play, as I mentioned in the OP, so unless From decides to make another, this'll probably be it for my blind Souls LPs.

• Locked thread