Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strayed
Mar 3, 2013

ChaosArgate posted:

I think part of the reason why I love the Blade of Mercy is because it's super high rate of attack really lets you do a real number on bosses when you decide you wanna get a little greedy, and with enough finesse, getting greedy is really rewarding with the BoM.

There is also the added tactic of using a Beastblood pellet and maybe a beasthood rune and just turning yourself into the Yahrnam equivalent of a blender. Doing this you can kill The One Reborn and Ebrietas in 10 to 15 seconds without either getting an attack off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strayed
Mar 3, 2013

tiistai posted:

The guy at the beginning is indeed just some random blood minister as far as I know.

Who does apparently makes a reappearance in the DLC as the booby trapped wheelchair man guarding the Boomhammer. Checking the character model shows that boomchair man is the only instance of that hat and blindfold being used in the game outside of the opening cut-scene.

And to add on to the bit about Iosefka, the Celestial Emissary ChaosArgate found just standing in the the clinic is what became of the real Iosefka. If you kill her you get another Iosefka Blood Vial. No Earthly idea why you can find one before Mergo's Wet Nurse next to the short cut Argate managed to miss though.

• Locked thread