Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
double nine
Aug 8, 2013

things are a little wonky in yharnam, nothing to be concerned about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

as someone without a PS4, where do most of your health items come from? I watched a stream the other day where the player was frustrated for having to grind for health items - though he was also pretty bad at the game, causing more health item useage.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

ChaosArgate posted:

My only regret is that this audio clip is from an episode like 3 months out from now.

so start uploading more:commissar:

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

well now we know how the story of Jesus and the burning bush happened.

since this is a new page, the link:

ChaosArgate posted:

I started a new LP of HITMAN™ today too! Come check it out!

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Fish Noise posted:

Can we talk about this house

Why, what's wrong with it? You hungry for real-estate?

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

tiistai posted:

The quality of this thread just went through the roof

I'm always roofing for a good pun. that said, I think that house's got some bad blood disease. It's got shingles.

double nine fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Mar 9, 2017

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

so the wheel is pretty much the bonewheel from dark souls, right? Right?

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Is ... Is DS3's Sister Friede a re-take on Lady Maria? Because it sure looks like it.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

ChaosArgate posted:

Man don't tell me that, I haven't had the chance or the cash to pick up the DS3 DLC yet and now I really want to if there's another Lady Maria fight. :(

For what it's worth, the Abyss Watchers already kinda feels like another take on Lady Maria.

I was disappointed with Ariandel DLC, have to be honest, though I will say that I was pleasantly surprised at how much sorceries make the Friede boss better to manage compared to the 'crawl over glass' experience that my bleed build was.

Ringed City DLC otoh's got the most amazingly bombastic, Berzerk-style bossfight in the entire series though, so that one's v much worth it.

double nine fucked around with this message at 22:11 on May 20, 2017

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

are those whale divers really not parryable? They sure look like they should be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

White Coke posted:

I don't have the game, but I can help you right now: Learn when to give up and move on.

sounds like quitter talk. You're not a quitter, are you?!

• Locked thread