Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
White Coke
May 29, 2015
Whose cat was that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Bert is clearly the best part of the LP, but I really enjoy Bloodborne LPs so I'll stick around even if he doesn't put in another appearance.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Bert the Cert put in another appearance so this is another great episode.

ChaosArgate posted:

for the actual character I'm running for the LP (episode 6 and onwards), I'm using the Threaded Cane instead.

When you switch characters are you going to start from the beginning, or continue from where you left off?

White Coke
May 29, 2015

ChaosArgate posted:

No stream tonight, most of the usual folks aren't around tonight, so we'll try for tomorrow instead if I have time and enough people are around.

I see the Bagmen have been busy.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
So is there a lore reason for the werewolves' eyes glowing blue, or is it just to indicate that they're tougher?

White Coke
May 29, 2015
So are all the asylum inmates in the process of being transformed into Celestial Emissaries/Living Failures/Dead Failures? And are those really bags that they have over their heads?

White Coke
May 29, 2015
This is one hell of a Boss Baby prequel.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

liquidypoo posted:

I would totally solicit help from the thread, but I'm going on a week-long vacation in a few days, so maybe not. Anybody game to help me out in a week or so? :v:

I don't have the game, but I can help you right now: Learn when to give up and move on.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

CJacobs posted:

That's never helped me in the past, so pro gamer CJacobs counter-advises you to ignore this advice!

My advice isn't about how the beat the game, but life.

double nine posted:

sounds like quitter talk. You're not a quitter, are you?!

I was going to come up with a witty response, but ... eh.

liquidypoo posted:

That's right! I'm not about to let this smug-rear end game think it's better than me!

Maybe the game is better than you though?

liquidypoo posted:

Maybe I just need to load up the Orphan fight before I leave. That way it'll be impossible for me to get impatient, and he'll have drowned in all the rainwater by the time I get back :v:

What if you drown first? His mother is a fish after all.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Lord_Magmar posted:

The Wet Nurse is basically a very confused combination of the things that make up the Shadows of Yharnam, who are based on the archaic meaning of the term and are Queen Yharnam's personal guards, so of course her son is protected by a Nightmarish version of them.

I think Mergo is female. In fact other than Formless Odeon aren't all the Great Ones female?

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Weeble posted:

Thinking on it, Oedon may have been 'encountered' before Kos (some say Kosm). The Fishing Hamlet was raided by what was essentially the first Hunters, and Hunters get their powers from blood; the Old Blood. I'm pretty sure the lore is that Byrgenwyrth scholars found the ancient chalice dungeon catacombs beneath Yarnham and got their exploring on. There, they found the Old Blood, beginning Yarnham's practice of magical Blood Ministration. In searching for more evidence of these Great One's that gave them such power/knowledge, they found the Fishing Hamlet.

This is the part that most confuses me about the timeline, whether the Fishing Village was found before or after the Chalice Dungeons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

value-brand cereal posted:

Congrats on finishing bloodborne! And for having a hotter nursemaid than Mergo? Assuming The doll is not going to chuck you into the ocean with a tentacle wrapped around a tiny gun like the tiny hunter you are :3:

Or have its brain outgrow its head and start singing.

• Locked thread