Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Love to get away from the world we live in by playing a video game about a world ravaged by a virus where everything is loving miserable.

yea corona and zombies are the same thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

mgshd on psplus among a few other games are unplayable imo because important functions are light pressure button presses and the ds4 only reads hard press with its lack of pressure buttons

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

actually dark souls was never hard for me, maybe i'm just better at games tho

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

ds3 is good but man did the lovely phasing on practically every single boss wear me out compared to 2 and 1.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

univbee posted:

Goddamn, download speeds when you have an SSD on a PS4 are great if you have gigabit internet.

how embarrassing

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

il serpente cosmico posted:

Yeah, my first thought was "does this mean they'll start QAing their games?"

no

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i cant get inside the mind of somebody who makes a hardware decision to get a bethesda game i just cant

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

John F Bennett posted:

TES and Fallout are like the main reasons I even play games.

and yet you dont play them on the right platform the pc

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

if i had to make decisions based on TES or DOOM i would just get a pc so literally nothing changes

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

John F Bennett posted:

I don't use my pc for games. Really, I'm barely a gamer, I just like having a console in the house for the ease of playing something every now and then.

sounds like micrsooft checkm8ted you then

pc gaming is way better, with bethesda games its not even close hth

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

they put out hzd 3 years later to get people to hype a sequel only on console

its just a taste to get them hooked

its a tactic so old gen they even carried ove rthe part about the port being bad

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Rad Valtar posted:

The Series S a perfect Gamepass console with a 500 GB hard drive lol.

well 350 if you're lucky after the system partitions

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

ur years seem a bit hyperbolic

god of war 2018, god of war ragnaork 2021
uncharted 4 2016 tlou 2019
spider man 2018 spiderman mm 2020
i could go on...

honestly im behind on my ps4 exclusive backlog

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Thom12255 posted:

You're not wrong but you're not right either. ESVI is going to be the biggest release in gaming history and rightfully so.

this is how flops are born

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

u can get exclusives without buying the entire company

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

all this talk about sony needing to buy somebody as some knee jerk reaction and yet they've already checkmated me with gran turismo and demons souls and god of war ragnarok

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Just buy the ps4 version, you get the PS5 upgrade for free pretty sure.

i dont think thats true for marvel's spider man. only true for spiderman: miles morales

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

spiderman remastered is the perfect ps+ free game to wait for

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

how does dlc even work for game pass. do people buy dlc for a game that more than likely will disappear if it's not a first party title?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

JBP posted:

Yes. You can later buy the game at a discount and keep it if it's important to you, or you can play the game with the DLC for $5 plus whatever. It's still cheap enough to be of value to people that play a game and never return.

providing you buy that game on windows store ugh

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Rinkles posted:

Even ignoring your dislike of Beth games, you realize this includes Arkane, id, Tango, and Wolfenstein?

Pc + ps5 + switch was always going to be gods console selection for gen 9

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

give me metal gear solid twin snakes on switch.... do it!!!

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Prometheus is good it's covenant that is bad

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

People think if someone says something is bad, if you say it’s good it cancelled it out

its true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007