Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

This reminds me that I still haven't played uncharted 4 after grabbing the uncharted ps4 bundle. Would it be OK to not have any prior uncharted experience?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

How is Earth Defense Force 4.1 on ps4?

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Would EDF 4.1 be worth paying 20bux for?

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I will totally be using this game as a couch co-op game. EDF might be right up that alley.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Buying EDF was possibly my second best decision all week.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

What are some good picks for the us flash sale on ps4 and ps3?

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Yeah, I sure do. But why bother with those games when I have all I need with The Witcher 3, noted GOTY 2016?

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I think I'll get back around to FF15 after I'm done with Persona 5 Witcher 3.

This decision may have been a mistake.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I'm really loving Witcher, but I'm lost somewhere in Velen and every 15 meters there is a bundle of like 12 side quests. The abortion monsters were a neat surprise.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Right stick attacking? Too human, you ain't fooling me twice.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Why do they have micro transactions in a single player game that's full price? That's bullshit. It was stupid in Dead Space 3, and it's stupid here.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Tbh my stance on Destiny is that if I ever do get dragged into it by friends, it will be when the game goes on sale and after the mandatory dlc packs are out.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I assume the reason is to tempt you with consumerist desires. And it's inconvenient as gently caress.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

If they really want to blow people away they'll make it use the ps3 as a memory bank. Still no back compatibility tho.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

All this vanquish talk got me playing it again. Man I'm rusty as hell and dying as I slide. Doesn't help that my save is somewhere in the middle of Hard mode. One day I hope to tackle God Hard, and show Burns my friendship.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I'd dig a Vanquish Vigilante tag, game was great. It was exciting as gently caress when I got that trophy for killing the two big bastards in a row with only my fists. I really should go back and try to plat that game. Darpa gave us rocket thighs for sheer intimidation factor on top of the desire to chase a new thrill. Burns is not amused.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

How's the ps4 version of Pillars of Eternity? I'm curious about it and am wondering if I should grab it.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

How's Valkyria Revolution? I haven't seen anything on it since it came out, and that kinda worries me.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

That's a drat shame. I was hopeful that Revolution would help breathe more life into the series. :(
Well, at least I still have HD Chronicles that I can experience.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I believe so. Bethesda really wants you to play their game the way they meant to before modding if you care for trophies.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Horseback fighting is my least favorite thing about Witcher 3, and I'm glad Skellege has little of it. It is frustrating how often horse riding in videogames is weird.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Thanks for reminding me that I bought that game and still haven't popped that in. I should do that when I get home later.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

4. I remember kicking that dick in within 5 or so turns.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Crabtree posted:

There's not one, but TWO GUNGRAVE GAMES COMING OUT NEXT YEAR?! WHAT THE gently caress? Does Chorps already know about this?!

Looks like there are 3 of us who are excited for this.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Tbh I never played the ps2 game, but I loved the anime after blindly buying the series boxed set in high school.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Man, if anthem turns out to be even a mediocre exosuit game I'll probably buy it because mech games don't scratch the same itch.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Which of these games is the best bang for their buck from the sale right now? I can only get one of them.

Enter the gungeon, RE6, this is the police, transistor, or infamous first light?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Nuclear Throne is on psn but I can't afford it, and it doesn't seem to be on sale. I guess I'll sleep on gungeon then and figure this out between This is the Police, re6, and transistor.