Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

The games I'm looking forward to playing on my PS5 are games I could play on my PS4 Pro. Yakuza 7, Cold War, and Cyberpunk.

I don't want to play on a PC but want better performance and likely to get a 4K tv before I get the system. That's my justification for jumping to next gen early. I hope they announce more about the PS5 versions of Y7 and Cyberpunk because communication on Y7's PS5 version has been sketchy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I said come in! posted:

It sounds like Cyberpunk is not going to be too terribly exciting on PS4 though. CDPR was mentioning that part of the long delays this year is due to unacceptable performance on PS4/Xbox 1. I'm curious to see what sacrifices had to be made for these consoles. CP77 is absolutely a next-gen game.
That's exactly why I want PS5. I want to avoid a slideshow. I learned my lesson playing Far Cry 3 on PS3.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Pablo Nergigante posted:

In other news, the Nier Replicant remake is coming out in the west in April
Sweet! Which systems?

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

John Wick of Dogs posted:

What is Smart Delivery
It knows you put the disc in which type of system and won’t buy you a Xbox One X for Christmas.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

How did you guys know I had 2x spicy noodles last night and sitting on the toilet in pain?

My Pro doesn’t get loud but it heats up the entire room. Really hope it isn’t an issue with PS5.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

PS5 Slim will sell gangbusters

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Was there any release date or month for the PS5 version of Cyberpunk? I can't find anything online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I'm going to wait for the PS5 versions of Cyberpunk and Yakuza 7. Maybe I'll get good at Demon's Souls by then.