Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Play chill games for now then when you’re ready absolutely crush the poo poo out of Sekiro. It’s good to see you back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bust Rodd posted:

I transferred like 500GB from my PS5 internal memory to my new SSD in less than 10 minutes, if that’s not fast enough then who cares

Wow look at Mr. Snail over here

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
How do I close someone else’s thread

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

VideoGames posted:

Just remembered I have already read every post in this thread.

You poor fucker

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I had a dream veeg said gently caress on stream last night (seriously)

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Get me pictures of Robert Evans!

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Irn-Bru is so good

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Milkshakes are wonderful

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I just remembered this (you gotta click through) which is still the hardest I've ever laughed at a post on this forum I think

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Boy, if I tell BP I’m on the iPhone Upgrade Programme he’ll probably fly to England and shove my head in a guillotine himself.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I don’t understand what exactly your issue is, so it’s hard to give tips.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Pretty much.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Inspector Hound posted:

I kind of knew I'd be disappointed going into Assassin's Creed Origins, but, yikes. I think the very first game was more polished. The fighting and sneaking both feel...wrong, like they don't fit. I was hoping to have fun climbing around on stuff at least but even that's not handled great.

fwiw I thought Origins was overrated but Odyssey is great. mainly because Kassandra is the best AC protagonist ever but it also basically goes full RPG and it works much better

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I’m not especially enthusiastic about Origins but that doesn’t match my experience with it at all even when I had a base PS4

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
but is bust’s playstation oxx?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Did they remaster SRIV or are you just picking up the original version? It’s my favourite of the series

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I mean, yeah

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
They really tripled down on Aloy owning various religious people in HFW, at least in the first area. I keep thinking a crowd of people are going to come out of nowhere and start clapping. It’s so heavy that I honestly kind of wonder if they’re leading up to subverting it in some way later on.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
PS5 thread. Join us! You don’t need to have a PS5 to post there. It’s the cool new place for friends! And there’s still plenty of PS4 discussion on the discord

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
lmao

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Anime tiddy girls are weird but being so bothered about them that you bring it up unprompted is also real weird

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I love when game characters can suddenly jump like 3x far as usual when they need to

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It’s bizarre how quickly this gen we’ve gone to load times barely even being a thing. Love SSDs.

Last gen games like Control as mentioned but also HZD and Uncharted had horrendous load times and now things can just be near-instant. The Last of Us Part 1 has the slowest I’ve seen so far but it’s still less than ten seconds.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Warning: it’s largely some social bullshit. Not without its charms but pales in comparison to Journey

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It has a PS4 version but it ain’t free on Plus

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Honestly just get a PS5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004