Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
Wow, I'd beaten all the previous Souls games and Bloodborne took me over 80 hours for my first run. DS3 only lasted me about 35 hours though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
Anyone have a link for that LG 55 inch 4k HDR tv that everyone was getting?

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Real hurthling! posted:

it was samsung

ks8000 in NA

ks7000 in eu

THANK YOU

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
Can someone with that Samsung KS8000 tell me exactly how wide the feet are apart? I'm used to tvs with a centralized base and I need to know if it will fit on my entertainment stand.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
no

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Guillermus posted:

Playing it on PC (PS4 port seems to be the same): it's pretty much the same as the original with better graphics. A lot of jank, same dialogue, sounds (just cleaner) and controls fine with a controller.

It's the same game as the 1999 version gameplay wise so if you liked the original, you'll like this one too. My advice is to wait until it gets a decent sale because playing it on 2018 for full price depends way too much on nostalgia.

It's 50% off in the current US flash sale. $19.99

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Who wants a half off Yakuza 0 coupon?

I'll take it if you still have it.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
Can you ever really COMPLETE Bloodborne?

The chalice dungeons are infinite. :cthulhu:

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Kilometers Davis posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oPZElemPUmE

This looks spooky and I love the aesthetic. I wonder if it will be any good?

The game doesn't actually have that sort of VHS filter it's only an effect for the trailer.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

I don't know why I made this.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
All this Y0 talk and I thought everyone was talking about Y's Origins so I bought that. Didn't disappoint.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Steve Yun posted:

So if I was to start where should I start

Y's VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana is fantastic.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Y Tu Majima Tambien

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Edit: this is the best one

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

History Comes Inside! posted:

There's a boss fight in DQ11 with another boss fight immediately after it with no chance to recover so if you didn't know it was coming (there was absolutely no hint of a clue that it was going to happen) and prepare accordingly before you kill the first boss, the second one can just kill everyone on the first turn.

I'm starting to change my mind on this game being cool and good.

Return to Octogonia? That one got me too.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Over There posted:

Excited for Odyssey. The worst part of Origins was the sand. I hate sand.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/10/10/psn-online-id-change-feature-entering-playstation-preview-program-soon/

We're happy to announce that we will soon begin testing the long-awaited feature that will allow users to change their PlayStation Network Online ID from their PlayStation 4 system. The PSN Online ID Change feature beta will be a part of the PlayStation Preview Program, and will become available to select users that have pre-registered as testers for previous PS4 system software betas.

During the preview program, you will be able to change your online ID as many times as you want. The first change is free, and changes after that will cost $9.99 USD / CAD. For PlayStation Plus members, it will cost $4.99 USD/ CAD after the first change. Changes to online ID can be made through the Settings menu or via the Profile page of your PS4.

When you change your online ID, you will have the option to display your previous ID with your new ID, so your friends can recognize you. Once you decide to display your old ID or not, you won't be able to adjust this after completing the online ID change process.

This feature is compatible with PS4 games originally published after April 1, 2018, and a large majority of the most-played PS4 games that were released before this date. However, please note not all games and applications for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita systems are guaranteed to support the online ID change, and users may occasionally encounter issues or errors in certain games. If for any reason you experience issues after changing your ID, you can revert back to your original ID for free at any time (you will only be able to revert once during the preview program). Reverting back to an old ID will resolve most issues caused by the ID change. In addition, when this feature officially launches, a list of compatible games published before April 1, 2018, will be provided on PlayStation.com for reference before you make a change.

The preview program for this feature is scheduled to conclude at the end of November 2018. The full rollout of the feature to all PS4 owners is planned for early 2019, so stay tuned for updates down the road!

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
pretty much

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
It could be an important feature for trans gamers if their existing handle refers to their old name or gender identity.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

So. Many. Glitches.

I'm 70 hours deep and haven't encountered a single one.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Bust Rodd posted:

The very nature of software glitches renders this utterly without value thanks

It may not speak to whether or not it has glitches but it certainly speaks to the frequency of their appearance.

Edit: I'm not trying to defend the game's honor I just think it's getting a bum rap for no good reason. It's the best game I've played all year and certainly the best Assassin's Creed game I've played and I've played them all.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
Any good deals for Spyro?

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Deadguy2322 posted:

I don’t see how a ladder would help, other than elevating their stupidity.

Better than a chair or table for hanging yourself. You can get more height.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Shadow225 posted:

Am I supposed to get 3 disc's with the Persona Dancing collection? My case came with two Persona 3 disc's that seem to be identical and one Persona 5 disc

I'll take that extra P3 disc off your hands if you don't need it!

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
I just played the Anthem closed alpha for about an hour and a half. It sure is another Destiny. Flying around is pretty cool. Alpha has a pretty strict NDA though so I probably shouldn't say any more.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Samuringa posted:

https://twitter.com/Siliconera/status/1073178743789694976

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0082-CUSA13613_00-ONLINESTANDALONE

It's pretty cheap, is it just a barebones version of XV with a character creator or does it have its own thing going on?

It's just the previously released multiplayer expansion to VX only stand alone this time. Very grindy mission based 4 player co-op battles. No open world exploration.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Feenix posted:

It's me, forgetful smurf, back again to talk about how I couldn't remember beating Spider-Man.

Apparently I don't even have the trophy for Act 2 completion. WTF. Guess I get to live out some post-Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse fantasy. :)

Been looking forward to resolution on this scandal.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The dialog and story of RE4 are 10/10. Like it never takes itself too seriously. Leon Kennedy's lines are so so funny.

Where's everyone going? Bingo?

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

I wanted to try this but keep getting this error. How will I shame myself now?

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Kilometers Davis posted:

How do you get those? Sounds fun.

By getting S or S+ ranks on Standard and Hardcore modes.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
https://twitter.com/RE_Games/status/1089916008377155584

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Kilometers Davis posted:

I feel like RE2 is going to be at the top of a lot of people’s goty lists eh?

Not after Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out!

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

RE2’s only real crime is not having the announcer voice say “RESIDENT EEEVIL...TWO!!!” at the beginning.

He does if you have the classic music/sound effects dlc turned on.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
Humble is going another PS4 bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/games/indie-playstation-bundle-2019

$15 for:
Grim Fandango Remastered
The Bard's Tale
InnerSpace
Layers of Fear
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut
The Talos Principle
Broken Age
Killing Floor 2
Shadow Warrior 2

Worth it?

Edit: Beaten!

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
To everyone curious about Sekiro and it's gameplay/upgrade mechanics, this Playstation Underground video shows off the skill trees and the level up menu and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW6bK60LUnc

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
Preemptive claim on any new Nioh 2 code anyone wants to part with? I'd love you forever.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
Send me the code and I'll try it.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

kanonvandekempen posted:

What are the opinions about the DLC for the Surge?

The amusement park one is incredible, probably the best content in the game. The old west one is just weird challenge rooms and is pretty skip-able IMO.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
Made these guys in the Code Vein character creator:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
It's a pretty competent "souls-like" that's positively overflowing with anime bullshit. I'm having fun with it so far!