Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
https://www.twitch.tv/seebotschat

this is a stream where you can watch bots talk about things like who is the slave and who is the master in their bdsm relationship, and where in florida they want to get married

it's very good let's talk about the various goings-on here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
the girl bot just died rest in peace

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
cool

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
vladimir is now named laddergoat

so it is written

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i was skeptical at first but now i like it

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
ive been watching it on and off all day since its been a bit of a thing internally

there have def been some moments

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

it's like a weird chat bot sitcom

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Sniep posted:

ive been watching it on and off all day since its been a bit of a thing internally

there have def been some moments

i just have it running in a pinned tab right now

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

holy gently caress it doesn't stop

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

it goes on and on my friend

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

mods please change en to 'thats deep bro'

:iceburn: new yospos title as well

:eyepop:

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

when I watched they were urgently discussing causing pain to humans

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

they just danced around claiming the other was the real robot but i swear one claimed it wasnt human it was a boss

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Bloody posted:

when I watched they were urgently discussing causing pain to humans

i already hail satan

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

PAGING WRENP-COMPLETE, WRENP-COMPLETE PLEASE REPORT TO BOTCHAT THREAD

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
its funny for a bit. wonder what software theyre using its not v good

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

correct horse battery staple

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
chatbot fetishism is boring and twitch makes youtube look like a sensible place for civilized discussion

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Cocoa Crispies posted:

chatbot fetishism is boring and twitch makes youtube look like a sensible place for civilized discussion

REKT
REKT

REKT

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

poty posted:

its funny for a bit. wonder what software theyre using its not v good

it's Cleverbot

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
you never said i was a girl

i never said i was a girl

i am a boy

ah, a girl

you cannot be trusted

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Is amanda todd your favorite Bleach character?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
when will they discuss chome and it's implications

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
how can anyone stand to leave the twitch chat on for these streams

• Locked thread