Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

so we are all drunks obviously but please post itt how you are going to absolve yourselv from ur primary/general sins and make the worls a better place!1!

for me im going to not only march against fascism on the reg but ill also shitpost in the bad dem thread! what are you gonna do?! :madmax: :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
by throwing up on this lovely world, i've actually improved it marginally

you're welcome

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I'm an alcohol enthusiast

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
I drink like twice a month.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
SMOKE WEED BYOB 420 BITCH

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
:lsd:

also if you quoted above this consider yourseff EMPTYQUOTED BITCH

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
by self-medicating i am much less likely to be a danger to myself or others

or more, i forget

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
my liver is on paid admin leave at the moment so im mostly just smoking hash these days to alter my perceptions and augment my posting. no doubt was my rate of consumption between september-december both prodigious and somewhat un-nerving so after the new year ive been limiting consumption of alcoholic beverages while my body undergoes off-season repairs and renovations to defend itself over the next few years... :poland:

now dont get me wrong, a good old-fashioned 1-2 month long liquor bender can be an enjoyable, liberating, and profound sensory experience but drinking in earnest for any longer than that is flirting with disaster and the possibility of permanent self own increases substantially

:420: the more man smoke herb the more babylon fall :tinsley:

but for now, pls take care of urselfs - and each other... :glomp:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i drank the whole fifth of bourbon i opened last night! talk about activism!

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
by killing me

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

jarofpiss posted:

i drank the whole fifth of bourbon i opened last night! talk about activism!

:justpost: :hellyeah:

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
Alcoholics usually end up in the loony bin, prison, or dead. That means there's a 66% shot they'll be leeches on the system their entire lives (100% if they somehow avoid the big 3 and just suck welfare) but there's a 33% chance they'll die young and we won't have to pay for any of the expensive medical care they'd eventually need. The odds aren't good but it still gives society a chance to save some cash. Now if they'd just keep a loaded gun in the house, I'm sure we could really bump those numbers up.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I'm trying to move on from crippling alcoholism to crippling medical debt. It's my 2017 resolution.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

continue to attend these meetings PSL has in my area and figure out how to get the word out via community events in my area???

well, that and work, drink, and post

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
i'm gonna make good forumsposts while drunk

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xEuihUWSE0

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:rip: "Trapper" John

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I'll probably just stop drinking op.
Beer and wine makes me fat anyways.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
My death will sooner allocate resources to others.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

My death will sooner allocate resources to others.

you could go ahead and give them their inheritance, like the prodigal son

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

you could go ahead and give them their inheritance, like the prodigal son

Hang on now, not so fast! I never claimed I wasn't a selfish s.o.b.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I'm not an alcoholic but my crippling drug addictions will probably better society by causing me to die before becoming too much of a burden on the productive members of the herd

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 5 days!)

I'm a teetotaler, please advise

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I don't enjoy liquor OP i'm on the BMW lifestyle: Beer, Weed (the M is upside down) and Wine

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

the tax on alcohol is one of the few remaining sources of revenue the welfare state has left op

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
im actually a menace to society so alcohol keeps me suppressed before i set off a dangerous idea that upends your civilization as you know it

im doing you a favor swiggin this jamesons, dw

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.

Streak posted:

by killing me

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Peanut President posted:

I'm a teetotaler, please advise
:420:

JamesWestfall
Mar 29, 2010

Someone will have to pick up my dead body from the street I'm a job(s) creator

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The world will be marginally but noticeably better without me in it.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

baloigan

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

alcoholics loving suck

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
by killing me

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Karl Barks posted:

alcoholics loving suck

:agreed: why don't they get just use weed and heroin and crack and other decent drugs like non-losers.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

im actually a menace to society so alcohol keeps me suppressed before i set off a dangerous idea that upends your civilization as you know it

im doing you a favor swiggin this jamesons, dw

thats p much the origin story of The Irish

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uStu00DaEF0

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Karl Barks posted:

alcoholics loving suck