Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
i drink rarely and don't smoke pot and quit smoking cigs. i'm better than most of you. like as a person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i drink rarely and don't smoke pot and quit smoking cigs. i'm better than most of you. like as a person.

Probably, yeah. There's very little support for people suffering from substance abuse issues which means a lot of other aspects of addicts' lives are effected

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

Hang on now, not so fast! I never claimed I wasn't a selfish s.o.b.

a little bird told me youre very generous w h e n t h e s u n g o e s d o w n :wink:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

and worse. like as a poster.

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

every morning i wake up and inject heroin through my rear end in a top hat into my balls. I call it a warm cup of mud.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

and worse. like as a poster.

That's a good trade-off!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
thx professor its almost as though you belong in d&d and not cspam lol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

thx professor its almost as though you belong in d&d and not cspam lol

lol almost you really have drunk yourself stupid

also i m a g e s 4 l i f e

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

The Saurus posted:

Probably, yeah. There's very little support for people suffering from substance abuse issues which means a lot of other aspects of addicts' lives are effected

affected, you junkie washout

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

i suck off bums behind the mcdonalds in folsom but you dont hear me bragging about it! Kids these days :rolleye:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Zyla posted:

just fukken lol if youre not effecting change in your mental state r fukken n

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

a toast to Donald j trump and his drink of choicE,!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

edit: I apologize wrong thread.

jarofpiss posted:

a toast to Donald j trump and his drink of choicE,!

The gold coin was his style too.

Nonsense has issued a correction as of 07:26 on Jan 11, 2017

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I drink because despite my best efforts the world has decided that it does not want me to be sober.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

if i didnt drink i wouldnt get paid to piss on important people which is truly something every society needs

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
If I didn't drink that would mean I would never stress test the vomit processing capabilities of the modern toilet, which would lead to the downfall of modern civilisation.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Zyla posted:

That's what I wrote first, but then I second guessed myself.

*takes drugs to deal with the shame*

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I know who alcohol is as a friend and he was hanging around the house too much , always wanting to do stuff and it was fun but then he wanted to do more stuff and I was like okay man you can't be here everyday and now my head doesn't hurt anymore

smoke

Weed

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Pon de Bundy posted:

I know who alcohol is as a friend and he was hanging around the house too much , always wanting to do stuff and it was fun but then he wanted to do more stuff and I was like okay man you can't be here everyday and now my head doesn't hurt anymore

smoke

Weed

True.

But then he started hanging out outside and I was like no, don't come in. My husband doesn't want you here and then I caved a little, but only a little, and then Trump became prez and I let him in and my husband started smoking again. Then my dear husband was like no, get thee behind me Satan. Then he was like weed for the win! Then I was like weed for me too! But also... Booze. :guinness:

My alcoholism makes the world better by preventing seditious behavior.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

The Saurus posted:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I've only been drinking once a week for the last few weeks

I anticipate that will change as Inauguration Day approaches

Drinking encourages me to stream myself playing Hearthstone instead of going on existential rants on Twitter, so I guess that's positive

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

skaboomizzy posted:

I've only been drinking once a week for the last few weeks

I anticipate that will change as Inauguration Day approaches

Drinking encourages me to stream myself playing Hearthstone instead of going on existential rants on Twitter, so I guess that's positive

We are here and we understand that sobriety will be hard in a Trump presidency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

ive had a long day and im trying to work up the energy to go get drunk in public but idk if im gonna do it! maybe i just stay right here and get drunk. idk

• Locked thread