Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

so we are all drunks obviously but please post itt how you are going to absolve yourselv from ur primary/general sins and make the worls a better place!1!

for me im going to not only march against fascism on the reg but ill also shitpost in the bad dem thread! what are you gonna do?! :madmax: :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i drank the whole fifth of bourbon i opened last night! talk about activism!

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

I'm a solid six or so hours clean now and you all disgust me

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

a toast to Donald j trump and his drink of choicE,!

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

ive had a long day and im trying to work up the energy to go get drunk in public but idk if im gonna do it! maybe i just stay right here and get drunk. idk

• Locked thread