Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
The first ep of this was really cool. Loved everything except the awkward exposition dump at the beginning. The OP and ED are rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
This was a good ep of a good show. I love the tension that's present in almost every scene, no matter how innocuous on the surface. This is definitely my favorite of the season.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
good ep. good show. Luddite district was cool.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
That episode was great! It opened with bread, and was bread the whole way through, and also it was compelling and had a great Jean-Nino confontation. An awfully friendly one, I expected some sort of fireworks (and also for it to not happen for a few more eps). I love this show.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
X

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

dogsicle posted:

the political intrigue is good, but this show has made me care much more about seeing the gaggle of idiots fall over themselves trying to woo Lotta.

I love it. Just in terms of screen time, this show's really about bread and Lotta's suitors, with a minor coup subplot.

This show is so good! I want more now!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Wow that was a good ep. I didn't see it coming, but yeah, I can see the pieces now that I know the picture. I loving love this show.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I say it after pretty much every episode, but aaaaaaaa I love this show! It's so chill and subtle, for everything! I hope that Nino can someday admit he actually likes Jean & Lotta, and that all my friends can eat bread and be happy.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
X

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
X

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Holy poo poo the end! That came out of nowhere! Them being secretly on the same side makes sense to me, but what's-his-name being the one calling the shots? Where's that come from? gently caress this show's good. I'm kind of happy that I'll be out of the country and will have to wait 'til a couple eps have piled up to watch more.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Sadly, none of the merch on amiami really catches my eye. I love this show, I'd really like something from it. Maybe when my next figma releases there'll be something I can add to it to save on shipping.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

ACCA stuff for sale. Nothing that I really wanted, sadly.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
They managed to tie up just about every loose end, incredible. Good, satisfying end to the show of the season. I'm going to miss it.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I was pleased with this little blurb I composed in the discord to try to sell the show, so I'mma post it here too:

what appealed to me most about ACCA was how it had various sorts of intrigue swirling about, Important Things happening imminently, matters of vital national importance - but the focus of most eps was just on Jean and his friends/family going about their lives, eating things, making new friends, trying new breads, and learning more about the diverse kingdom they live in

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
you make it long running and you've already lost me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Nina posted:

The twist being that is there's no violence in the end is the best ending twist

I need more lowkey, non-bombastic anime like ACCA

:agreed:, and :agreed:

your name's one letter off from being really appropriate for this thread