Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Leg still broken, still gonna watch this all week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Oh yeah, 2 player Borderlands is so much easier to follow than 4 player was.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
How was the MGS2 run? Was dead of the night here, so I missed it.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

abraxas posted:

Hey UA when do I get to see you run glorious Blaster Master again?

He's commenting on the Blaster Master run this year, so get on it.

Also there's something afoot with the Youtube copy of the OOT3D run - the screen goes black for a split second every few minutes.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Your Computer posted:

Don't miss Super Metroid Rotation :allears:

Oh my God, the runner cam :allears:

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Just popping in to say:

WATCH DOOM IF YOU MISSED IT.

Not only it's a great game, but the Speedrun busts it wide open, and is full of OOB, clips, has a lot of skill-based weapon boosting. A real spectacle and good commentary.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

nessin posted:

Speedrunning in general question if anyone knows, but what 2016 games have hit if off for speedrunning so far? Obviously Doom and Furi, both being run at AGDQ, but are there any others that have been picked up by speedrunners and aren't being shown at AGDQ?

Given how big the Dishonored scene was at one point, Dishonored 2 probably, especially it's a lot faster than the original.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
So I guess that the Star Wars block was a good watch? Did Striker entertain?

• Locked thread