Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnoHito
May 8, 2014

This is a great show, and pretty much the only one that's aired so far that's in the "definitely watch no matter what" category.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I'm sorry, did we not just watch LWA?

I'm putting both demi and LWA on that list for me.

LWA was good, but falls more into the "probably watch if I don't get bored/distracted" category. It's really hard to imagine myself not watching this. There'd have to be a disaster on the level of Kumamiko.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Nitrousoxide posted:

What's skeevy about the first episode???

Did I miss panty shots or a girl falling on some guy's face????????

Girls are talking to a guy who spoke to them. Well, some of them are, at least. Apparently this is too weird and unrealistic for people.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

On the other hand, The French Revolution must have been hilarious.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

DrSunshine posted:

I just had a rather dark thought. The show mentions that demi-humans were once persecuted by superstitious humans, and now are quite rare. Does that imply that the reason why they're so rare is that they were nearly hunted to extinction, purged by fearful crowds of witch-burners and demon-hunters?

No, because the show also says Demi-ness isn't really hereditary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Flying Witch sold like trash. It's never getting a second season. Sales is pretty much the only thing that matters in determining whether or not a show continues.

• Locked thread