Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Chris James 2 posted:

:siren: :siren:

Steelers assistant coach Joey Porter has been put in the back of a cop car in the south side for an altercation with a police officer

Officer Pacman was on duty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Me too, bro. Stop making eye contact.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Chiefs are my favorites by far and I am shocked that other people don't find them as insanely watchable as I do.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

big stumbling dumbshit Ben gonna walk into Arrowhead with his pants half down and put up 500 yards while Brown and Bell do a bong smoking dance in the endzone

book it

And still lose on an Alex Smith qb keeper with 11 seconds left in the game.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

The other georgia, for those of you who don't click.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

Bill was Ryan Gosling's performance in the film Drive overrated?

Be careful, Intruder, you are heading down a very precarious path...

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Kalli posted:

Being Mixed Helps me Connect

Somehow not the opening to an erotic Chuck Tingle novel..

Irrespective of this post, my Mexican in-laws were cheering for Mark Sanchez to do better in week 17 because they wanted a Mexican quarterback to succeed in the NFL. Poor Antonio Ramiro Romo.

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Pretty sure I've seen a much better version of this about Obama.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/01/my-president-was-black/508793/

And it's Ta-Nehisi Coates so it's well written. Either way it's interesting that the same reasoning runs through both. Being raised by both black and white families allows them to connect with both sides and straddle the race divide. For Obama the Hawaii upbringing adds another element.

Most mixed race people I know feel rejected by both sides of their heritage. I guess it's cool that Dak and Barry feel differently, but I wonder how much of this is both sides laying claim to an already successful individual. (I'm haven't read the articles yet, so if the writers covered that then forgive me!)

Chichevache fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Jan 10, 2017

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Ehud posted:

I am white and my family is mostly garbage human beings thanks for reading

Your post is redundant

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Yup, same here. I could also just say my family has been in America since the Virginia colony and have lived almost exclusively in the Appalachians and now Florida. That also gets the point across.

Your family tree has no branches. :laugh:

parts of my family have been here since the second ship after the Mayflower. Most of them from the South too. :smith:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Ehud posted:

I can't speak to receiving it from a man.

So you've never had it from someone who knows what they're doing.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Very glad to see white posters identify themselves for when the revolution comes and I can save the good ones.

Hey! A lot of black nfl players have my last name.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

I'll tell the council.

There is a reparations council?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

You blew it, kid.

My last name is also major popular in West Africa because great great great whoever decided if he couldn't own them he didn't want them living here! :smithicide:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

Are you counting Texans/Pats as a game?

Also I share first names with a famously closeted autist jerk

Peter Thiel?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Zoran posted:

Looks like I have some work to do to keep TFF_races.xls up to date

With advanced metrics we can finally break down preferred BBQ styles by paternal grandfather's ethnicity.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

tk posted:

Interestingly, all of the other alcoholic root beers and cherry sodas are balls compared to Not Your Father's.

I just bought the sampler last week and :vince:. It feels like cheating to drink that stuff. It isn't really alcohol! It can't be!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Take it to PMs you mentally ill child

Does he have "esquire" as part of his Facebook name?

nerve posted:

Nothing nms or nws about that man's beautiful body

:agreed:

They need to do a 4k slow motion shot of Wilfork running.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

I have made over 58K posts in these dumb forums

One time I was describing something I'd seen on here while trying to be vague about where I saw it so as to not get any questions and someone nearby immediately walks over and says "Stairs?"

I just stared as blankly as I could and replied "What?"

:allears:

It wasn't me

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

shirts and skins posted:

So is the rest of that list like

1. Steve Smith
2. Cam Newton

4573. Dying of thirst and ebola at the same time
4574. Rae Carruth

Rae Carruth is better than Jermaine Kearse. Kearse couldn't even catch a case if the Seattle PD had video of him and he left his wallet at the scene.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

shirts and skins posted:

But Kearse was never a Panther...?

E. I am so confused by your post.

Your worst ever player is better than one of our current starters.

I hate Kearse so much I'd let Tyreek Hill date my niece before I let Jermaine.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Is soccer football?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
I'm going to make gorgonzola stuffed garlic puffs today. :unsmigghh:

hifi posted:

im making some soup thats hopefully really spicy because its cold out (60 and cloudy). ive been pulverizing tortilla chips and adding it in recently, it gives this good roast corn flavor and thickens up the soup a bit

Tortilla sopa is the poo poo. :hfive: nice job.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Amy Pole Her posted:

I like that they're saying it's not that the patriots are some unstoppable force it's that the Texans suck

I'm just hoping Clowney rocks Brady so hard he can't beat win the AFCCG.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

swickles posted:

I actually liked Men In Black 3 a lot. Also, he was like one of three good things in Suicide Squad.

He was the worst thing about Suicide Squad. It wasn't a comic book movie, it was a Will Smith movie. It even had a minute long close up of his face while he made a difficult decision to save the day!:barf:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

DNS posted:

When they played Seattle in the regular season they gave Russell Wilson enormous running lanes and dared him to run - he was hurt, so he didn't. When they played GB, they manned up on the outside receivers and let Rodgers run for first down after first down. When they played the Panthers, Vic Beasley spied Cam and did a pretty good job of it. You can get away with having the entirety of your pass rush spy vs the Panthers because their offense this year is so inconsistent that you don't need to apply much pressure to beat it.

What I'm saying is, the Falcons D probably won't impact Russell Wilson much today. Their defense's best chance is if Rawls doesn't get extra yards and they play Graham & Baldwin tough. Which they're capable of doing, but not consistently enough that those guys won't make some plays. So Matt has to be locked in today (he will be) and Kyle has to call an awesome game against a very prepared Seahawks D.

The worst case scenario for the Falcons probably looks like the Eagles game, where they got badly out-physicaled on both lines. Philly's badass OL controlled the game and their offense had the ball for 40 minutes. Seahawks had no problem stuffing the run and getting big hits on Ryan earlier in the season, and there's no reason that should be different today. But if Atlanta's DL plays competitively the Falcons should have a good opportunity to win.

I just want to see Paul "ODB" Richardson on the field instead of loving Kearse.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Holy poo poo, Tianjin is where I was at when I was in China for a summer. It was the most insane traffic I've ever seen.

So we only have the one game today, right?

The Texans don't even feel insulted by this.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

I hope the Texans win and we can spam this at Pats posters for years to come

:getin:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Raku posted:

Matt Ryan will actually do well if the refs don't let the Seahawks cheat all day again, hth

It's the playoffs, don't be a whiny bitch, play harder.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Jerome Agricola posted:

Goddamn the hawks posters here have me rooting for the falcons of all teams. Step up, falcons fans, start annoying me more.
Sorry, chiche, though, and the other good ones

It' s cool. I wish the game had been a little closer (yeah, I'm comfortable calling it now) and we hadn't suffered injuries, but I didn't expect us to get past the divisional round. Falcons are a p. cool team and they're Quinning with a Seattle coordinator, so I'm good with this. I also think they have a better chance of eliminating the Packers or Boys, which is the most important thing to me. I would rather lose here than lose in the NFCCG to one of those two.

I'm still on the Chiefs bandwagon!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

weird Asian candy posted:

Fun game, Chich. Maybe you will get lucky and get a KC/ATL SB.

The first half was good! The second half was about what I expected to happen, which really sucked since the aforementioned first half actually got my hopes up a bit!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

After that first drive where Seattle ran it right down and scored, I was preparing myself for a huge let down Mike Smith led Falcons kind of game.

Devin Hester though. WTF?! Dude was a man possessed today.

I was amazed by Hester's performance today and I am really disappointed in our special teams letting him down like that. He deserves to go out strong, and I would have loved for him to be able to add a highlight to his reel in what may have been the final game of his career.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

He has been hot garbage the past couple years, and injured. I thought he would be a liability for you guys but holy crap I was wrong.

He doesn't have that top end speed anymore, but he put on a clinic today.

Too many injuries for Seattle. The OLine needs some work. Unfortunately for the rest of the NFC, they will be right back next year.

They will be back by virtue of a weak NFC West, but I don't see them being a real threat to the best teams unless they make a major overhaul to the o line, and I don't have faith in them to fix that at this point. If Wilson doesn't get hurt again we will almost assuredly perform better than this season, but he needs real support from his offense. Unless we have another 2012 level draft we are going to have a major flaw on one side of the ball or the other, possibly both.

Schneider is still a great GM, and I know I'm spoiled if I am complaining about a season where we won the division and a playoff game.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Josh Lyman posted:

Russell Wilson: Whatcha wanna watch tonight sweetie?

Ciara: Back to the Future.

you didn't link the twitter you stole this from

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Raku posted:

judging from his commercials with Clay Matthews though that is his type

Cobb has those dreamy eyes and that lithe fuckboi body.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Aaron Rogers seems like a cool but weird dude and he's a fully sick quarterback so I dunno maybe this should be a private matter and it seems to me he's fine with keeping it a private matter so imma side with him here in that respect.

If he wants privacy he shouldn't have dated a known beard-for-hire with a publicity fetish.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

FizFashizzle posted:

I just front squated 335 for five.

Felt good man.

I didn't know my my mom was in Carolina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Anyone but the Patriots

*shakes uncontrollably at the image of President Trump shaking Belichick's hand*

• Locked thread