Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
you can't delete polls lmao
This poll is closed.
can't be done 4 57.14%
i don't have the option 3 42.86%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

J7st buy a premade p0c from ibuyppwer or the company with a dragon logo is my advice op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]
dragons on your computer are ftw

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Multi-monitor gaming is perfect for the aspiring pro gamer: one monitor shows a highly skilled player destroying the game with razor-sharp reflexes and finely-honed game knowledge, and the other is where I play.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You gotta have a sweet rear end rig to be able to watch streams while maintaining consistent, high, and smooth performance in the game your playing, in my experience.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I've always been a multi-screen gamer but it's messing me up when I play HoI4. Whenever I move my mouse to the other screen my map starts scrolling away from what I was focusing on.

Terranaut
Oct 31, 2016

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

D Can I use my DS4 to play games dependably (I know you need a third party program) or am I better off just getting a fancy bone controlller
If you're comfortable with Xbox controllers, you'll save yourself from an enormous pain in the rear end. I grew up PlayStation, so DualShocks are naturally my favorite controller, but getting multiple DS4s to work wireless without lag can be a real bitch

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Terranaut posted:

If you're comfortable with Xbox controllers, you'll save yourself from an enormous pain in the rear end. I grew up PlayStation, so DualShocks are naturally my favorite controller, but getting multiple DS4s to work wireless without lag can be a real bitch

I grew up in the 90s controller cords are not something that bothers me

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I grew up in the 90s controller cords are not something that bothers me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePLnt1KTf-o&t=5s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe0y7mSTCcA

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i would

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

That doesnt seem like a feasible scenario

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I would

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I would do it for $25

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

me after that blunt

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I feel like the blunt on the right would go up like the hindenburg and dump burning weed all over you, but for $25 million, heck

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Of all the awesome, superior PC versions of my favorite games the thing I'm looking forward to the most is playing blighttown at an acceptable framerate

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Of all the awesome, superior PC versions of my favorite games the thing I'm looking forward to the most is playing blighttown at an acceptable framerate

dark souls 1 at 60 fps is true beauty

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

dark souls 1 at 60 fps is true beauty
It fucks with your ability to jump and roll off ledges, so I had to keep switching it back to 30 to do things like the jump to the merchant in Sen's, or the Undead Asylum ledge.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Go post here OP:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774409

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

It fucks with your ability to jump and roll off ledges, so I had to keep switching it back to 30 to do things like the jump to the merchant in Sen's, or the Undead Asylum ledge.

you can flip it on and off for ladders and jumps, ain't too much of a bother

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

you can flip it on and off for ladders and jumps, ain't too much of a bother
Yeah, it's not bad. I still love it.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah right like I wanna leave pimp zone to talk to some nerds

bokealoke
Nov 10, 2009
Building a PC was like playing with legos. Don't overthink it.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Yeah, except when I step on my processor im out $500, whereas i step on a LEGO all I get is the worst pain known to mankind.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Yeah, except when I step on my processor im out $500, whereas i step on a LEGO all I get is the worst pain known to mankind.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Yeah right like I wanna leave pimp zone to talk to some nerds

Hell, I did that. Went alright.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This happened to me when I built my new PC last year and I said the quote

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Gonna feel good man

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I used to play on ultra high like you.......... then my PC took an arrow to the gpu 😂

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

I used to play on ultra high like you.......... then my PC took an arrow to the gpu 😂

lol!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbHfvPemjOA

• Locked thread