Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
you can't delete polls lmao
This poll is closed.
can't be done 4 57.14%
i don't have the option 3 42.86%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

I got a 99$ refurb PC off of woot dot com because I'm a poor and so I play old as games and new ones that don't need graphics cards like rimworld and I feel like I'm in a weird ghetto between console gamers and PC gamers but that's ok because I don't really like high fidelity modern gaming experiences but I wish I could run new vegas because its fun and I like the mods it has available

Anyway do any of you guys play old rpgs like baldurs gate because those are some goodass games

Also GTA San Andreas runs perfectly on my PC and that's really surprising to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Plutonis posted:

Let's not flame the newbie everyone.

ok sounds good

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Play these please:

Deus ex
Fallout 1
Fallout 2
Fallout tactics
Icewind dale 2
Planescape torment

That's about a thousand hours for you op. I'm jealous

Planescape Torment is one of my favorite games, I first played it when I was like 14 so the whole philosophy 101 vibe of a lot of the conversations blew my mind. I've played it a few times since then, it really held up for me but I'd love an updated version to recommend to people. IWD2 seems like I should like it but I keep getting bored with it by like the first dungeon outside of the starting town, lack of character interaction (even though bg's is pretty lame tbh) really drags it down for me

I've got the early fallouts in my steam library but I got fed up with the first one before I even got out of the first cave with the rats because I felt like my character sucked. Any tips for me? Or should I just suck it up and keep at it until it clicks

Never tried a deus ex, I'll pick it up when I can

• Locked thread