Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
you can't delete polls lmao
This poll is closed.
can't be done 4 57.14%
i don't have the option 3 42.86%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Installing the processor is quite literally the easiest step of building the PC besides pulling the case out of the box. Cheers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

I'm gonna get laughed at for this one but is XP at all viable anymore? I really haven't liked a windows release since

*looks at the calendar*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Don't do polle dude. Dont write that poo poo in them.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bacon_Donut swears by them.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You gotta have a sweet rear end rig to be able to watch streams while maintaining consistent, high, and smooth performance in the game your playing, in my experience.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe0y7mSTCcA

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hey Chief posted:

A safe character build for both Fallout 1 & 2 is high agility, with small guns, speech and lockpicking as tagged skills. Also, you can try to sneak or run past the rats in the beginning of 1. IMO, don't be afraid to abuse combat to get past them, too: activate combat, then move until you have 1 action point left, deactivate combat, repeat - this will work less often as you get into the game, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuMthoAEXJk

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

The default Charisma/agility character build is pretty much the ideal build for having an easy time because you can get a bunch of followers and be decent with shooting still.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

Ill never understand why bethesda went retarded 1950s style with fallout, i guess because of bioshock? The first two really have none of that aesthetic in their design

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh I mistook that post last night.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Basically I thought that post was like a "Seems like Fallout ripped off Bioshock" post like how someone would say that Fallout New Vegas is missing something from Fallout 3's setting even though it's 10000000x better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*uses a microscope and tweezers to displace 1 single molecule of dirt* Dearly beloved we are gathered here today

• Locked thread