Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
you can't delete polls lmao
This poll is closed.
can't be done 4 57.14%
i don't have the option 3 42.86%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

building a PC is pretty idiot proof i wouldnt worry 2 much about it OP, but you don't really save a whole lot these days buying all the parts separately. with my current computer i spared myself any headaches and just bought a gaming tower off newegg for a really good price

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

My only concern is my last gaming PC I ordered from iBuyPower in uh... 2009? And I had to send it back twice because things didn't work or weren't installed properly. It was a headache for like two months

my fan on this PC broke immediately and it had 5* reviews from everyone lmao. thankfully it was a 10$ fix. but you'll probably be fine if you get a non-poo poo brand

trying to jack off posted:

according to a reddit post from 2 years ago i just found, the tournament im thinking of the pcs had a 40% failure rate
lmao thats awesome

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

me after that blunt

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Of all the awesome, superior PC versions of my favorite games the thing I'm looking forward to the most is playing blighttown at an acceptable framerate

dark souls 1 at 60 fps is true beauty

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

It fucks with your ability to jump and roll off ledges, so I had to keep switching it back to 30 to do things like the jump to the merchant in Sen's, or the Undead Asylum ledge.

you can flip it on and off for ladders and jumps, ain't too much of a bother

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Oh hell yes, I LURVES me some Marvel! Based Iron Man, superpowers; hobby-grade soulless filmmaking; genre-blended, multi-movie cinematic universe; meta-growth, choice + epic Marvel Heroes!

• Locked thread