Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
you can't delete polls lmao
This poll is closed.
can't be done 4 57.14%
i don't have the option 3 42.86%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the Might and Magic games all own. 6-8 turning into a weird hybrid RT/TB thing with a million enemies that can be played like an insane FPS should never have worked but it did.

10 is actually pretty good too, the guys who made it clearly got given a shoestring budget by Ubisoft but they obviously love the franchise a lot, and it's funny picking which other games they took enemy models from. lots of Dark Messiah guys in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Revision is poo poo, get GMDX. They're both fairly recent overhauls but Revision takes too many liberties and fucks up all the atmosphere and everything, it changes all the map layouts and clutters everything up. GMDX is just Deus Ex as it should be, but better.

You can't go wrong with the vanilla game either. Play it once vanilla, then play it with GMDX forever

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

Ill never understand why bethesda went retarded 1950s style with fallout, i guess because of bioshock? The first two really have none of that aesthetic in their design
They have the sort of “what people in the 50s imagined a horrible future to be like” aesthetic and Bethesda doesn’t really understand anything so they just made a generic post-apoc setting where people are obsessed with small town diners and Billie Holiday

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

Higher meme potential with epic poo poo like the gang of Elvis impersonators
that was one of the more retarded bits of NV but if they toned it down a bit it would have fit okay, I mean, it's Vegas and House is deliberately trying to build it up to the way it was before

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

My nuts swing and rustle in the gentle breeze

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Human Revolution was pretty cool and I've been insanely disappointed by everything the developers have done and said since its release

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

my newish (last year) computer build went terribly. Two wonky power supplies in a row and the CPU shipped with bent pins lol. I built it myself and had no idea what I'd done wrong, I was so disappointed :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

BBJoey posted:

i'm a pc gamer at heart but thinkin about getting a switch for zelda and other nintendo games. advice please?
do it son. Nintendo + PC is the combination of kings.

though I'm waiting for a Switch, I finally bought a Wii U a month or two ago and am in gaming nirvana.,

• Locked thread