Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
you can't delete polls lmao
This poll is closed.
can't be done 4 57.14%
i don't have the option 3 42.86%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

A safe character build for both Fallout 1 & 2 is high agility, with small guns, speech and lockpicking as tagged skills. Also, you can try to sneak or run past the rats in the beginning of 1. IMO, don't be afraid to abuse combat to get past them, too: activate combat, then move until you have 1 action point left, deactivate combat, repeat - this will work less often as you get into the game, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

Loved the grungy pulp magazine-covers of old Fallout loading screens and foolishly thought that's what a 3D version would come to look like, though I can't fault Bethesda for running with only the B sci-fi elements and cutting the other strands of inspiration. Instead I'll fault them for their models looking so much crappier than the talking heads.

• Locked thread