Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
I'm gonna do a weird list of ones I remember liking a whole bunch to put as best, ones I remember enjoying but not much else, and ones I did not like.

Best Anime

1) The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
I still have a spot in my heart for this and the movie. Not season 2 or the Yuki spin off though. Bleaugh.

2) Nerima Daikon Brothers
I super enjoy this one and I can't explain why. I think it's the money lending song...

Anime I remember liking/Honorable Mentions

Honey and Clover Season 2 - I don't remember much of this show but I remember it being kind of nice seeing college anime kids since I was in college at the time haha
School Rumble Season 2 - I remember it went way in on the "Harry McKenzie" joke
Kashimashi - I liked this up until the end but then that got fixed in the OVA iirc so I liked it more
Yakitate Japan - We would go to Panera before watching this in anime club

Anime I remember not-liking much/Dishonorable Mentions

XXXholic/Tsubasa Chronicle season 2 - This one seemed to have an interesting premise but somewhere along the lines I realize I really did not care about anything that was going on in it aside from liking the opening theme song and wishing I was watching a different CLAMP show.

Worst Anime

Tonagura - Me and anime pals watched this years back. We mostly remember it as gross and having a stupid line in the opening with the words " DEAR BOYFRIEND" in English

Good Listener fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Jan 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread