Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Willsun posted:

Yeah this is a better way to sum up what I meant by moe crap. To people who don't watch anime regularly, it's the kind of stuff that has to be explained away like "haha it's just funny because see it's just comedy and uh haha she's sexy but Haruhi's trying to show her off in a funny way haha uh haha she's just crying and squealing no but she understands it's all in good fun haha it's just a little otaku humor haha."

In the spirit of the thread, I guess that's the stuff I grew out of being able to tolerate anymore since 2006.
Even as a teenager I knew that poo poo wasn't okay. If anything, I'm afraid n years of anime since then might have desensitised me to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread