Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011
I went through the list and here are my ratings based on what I've watched that I actually remember

Best Shows of 2006:

1)Welcome to the NHK

I really liked it, first time I tried to watch it, it hit so close to home in the first ep I put it down for 2 years.

2)Akagi

stop hiding poo poo in the list

3)Initial D Fourth Stage

because cars, also eurobeat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UObhYZ7ELOw

Worst Shows of 2006:

1)Welcome to the NHK

This is really unfortunate, because while it is good, it is still the worst show I've watched that is on that list.

darkgray posted:

Edit: I seem to remember liking Noein quite a bit.

If Noein is on the table I rescind my joke and

Worst Shows of 2006:

1)Noein

Sorry darkgray, but I watched quite a bit of it and didn't like it. It seemed like it had some interesting ideas, but it was too busy reestablishing that there were future and past versions of everyone to do anything.

2)Black Lagoon

I didn't care for Revvy, then I got a whole lot of Revvy and not much else.

Cowwan fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Jan 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread