Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

1. Kemonozume
I watched Kemonozume after falling in love with Ping Pong: The Animation and becoming curious about the director, Yuasa.

It is a strange and beautiful dream to watch. Tragic and funny, it is a show I would recommend it to any anime fan. It has entered the pantheon of shows that I rewatch on an annual basis. Fantastic.

Unranked:

Black Lagoon
Kind of merges in my mind with Jormungand and I’m not really sure what set pieces were from which. All I remember is kickin’ rad action and hilariously over the top characters. Good fun.

Ouran High School Host Club
Bunch of cuties, if I do recallllll.

Look, I’m Sorry, Okay? I Can’t Try To Watch Them Again. I Tried. You Must Go On. I Can’t Go On. I’ll Go On
I had a crack, but have not been able to get into either Haruhi or Mushishi, but goddammit I will eventually commit to watching those shows through. Hyouka took me ages to get into as well, and that ended up being one of my favourite shows. Same with Kino's Journey. So I refuse to surrender this anime hill. I may even have another shot because of this thread.

Man, 2006 was pretty good for anime film by the way: Paprika, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Tekkonkinkreet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread