Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

3. Black Lagoon, it's Black Lagoon. You've probably seen it if it would interest you.
2. Ring ni Kakero: I think this is actually the second season where they box against the American team. High power super shounen boxing g fun. There's a bad guy named Monster Jail who is 9 feet tall and he fights the short one.
1. 009-1, great and stylish spy show starring sexy spies. Despite that it's a fairly serious and dramatic show set in a world where the Cold War went on so long that there is simply a monolithic "East" and "West" blocs. Lots of references to 60s TV sprinkled throughout, and lots of cool gadgets. The writing is good throughout, please check it out

Honorable mentions: Coyote Ragtime Show, I never actually finished it but it's worth mentioning because everything I did see of it was good. It's a space western that leans heavier on the western side than say Cowboy Bebop. Good soundtrack, memorable characters and the main character is a badass space pirate grandpa. Let me know how it ends

Those are all the shows that I watched more than one episode of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Oh yeah 009-1 has an incredible spy soundtrack by Taking Iwasaki

https://youtu.be/jvbRONKidzk

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Pollyanna posted:

I forgot how many awesome shows were playing in 2006. Seems like there was a much better selection back then.

If anything anime is even better now

• Locked thread