Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
Alright, I'll bite. I didn't have the best taste back then and my votes are likely tinged more with nostalgia than quality but gently caress it:

5. .hack//Roots - heyo, nostalgia bullet coming out first. not gonna sit here and defend it but i liked it a lot when i was younger.

4. Tsubasa Chronicle s2 - I actually really liked it and probably would still enjoy myself with it if I watched it again, but I just don't remember it as fondly as its sister series.

3. Ergo Proxy - I actually watched this for the first time last year and had a good time with it. Had more than a few points of trying to be deeper than it was, though.

2. xxxHOLiC - I really like it and still think about it fondly sometimes this many years later. That's gotta say something.

1. Ouran High School Host Club - I actually rewatched this recently and still very much enjoyed it. Definitely stands the test of time in my book.

and there's only one other show on that list i watched that i can remember so my worst anime of 2006:

Witchblade - I watched the whole thing. Probably not that bad, but it definitely wasn't something I remember as being any good.

this is all hosed i'm redoing it

Xinder fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Jan 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
now do one of these threads for 1996

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

motherfucker

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
okay here we go for real this time

5. Ergo Proxy - I actually watched this for the first time last year and had a good time with it. Had more than a few points of trying to be deeper than it was, though.

4. xxxHOLiC - I really like it and still think about it fondly sometimes this many years later. That's gotta say something.

3. Haruhi - I DIDN'T SEE IT ON THe LIST BEFORE MY BAD

2. Ouran High School Host Club - I actually rewatched this recently and still very much enjoyed it. Definitely stands the test of time in my book.

1. Mushishi - because really gently caress you how could it be anything else. i didn't remember it coming out in 2006 so i wasn't mad before but now i am

okay now i actually have a full list for the WORST:

3. Black Cat - I actually own this whole show as a box set on dvd. I don't regret it because I twisted my ankle a week after buying it so watching through it all was a good way to kill time when I couldn't do anything. Still not that great though.

2. .hack//Roots - It's over here where it probably belongs but I actually still liked it shut up.

1. Witchblade - I watched the whole thing. Probably not that bad, but it definitely wasn't something I remember as being any good.

Xinder fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Jan 9, 2017

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
edited mine a bit more after re-examining the list

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
fate/stay night would be on my bottom 3 but i can't remember if i actually watched more than 3 episodes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
whatever order you want them to be in

just pick episode titles out of a hat

• Locked thread