Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Well, you kind of decided that before watching, no? And if you can't be bothered to give the very first episode a complete viewing, yeah, best to just quit and move on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
2006 was before I started watching, but I think I've seen enough (though I am still lacking NHK) to add a vote here. Ouran starts well and ends well, with a bit of boring in the middle; E7 just isn't my kind of thing, but...

1. The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi

Hey, this is the 2006 thread and we're only talking about Season 1, so I can say that but for the sexual bullying this is a Masterpiece of Anime. (The movie actually is a masterpiece of anime.) I admire Haruhi for the genre-bending comedy but what makes it really interesting is that broadcast order... it was a daring move, and it works (unlike the daring move of the second season). It's also more cleverly written than I originally gave it credit for, and thanks Simulwatch thread for helping to clue me in on that.

• Locked thread