Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Saros posted:

and I decide to invest in a bit more of a presence there.
What could go wrong? No way they could see more troops there as aggression, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Saros posted:

If they're not going to talk to me I cant be held responsible for what paranoia may or may not make me do!
But they can't be held responsible for what their paranoia may or may not make them do either! :v:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Put me in charge of something with plenty of artillery. Let me have those guns! :clint:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Unless you can rope Bey Watch into opening a second front, I'd say aiming for Dundee and splitting Freedonia in twain sounds like a good goal.

e: Although aiming for the artillery factory, Cambridge and the raw resource near it might be slightly better in terms of impacting Freedonia's capacity to fight this war.

frankenfreak fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Jan 26, 2017

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Are the subs even a big enough threat to worry about and big enough to guide the course of the land war? To me, it looks like they're mostly an annoyance anyway.

• Locked thread