Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007
Really enjoying this and looking forward to the next update. You inspired me to buy this game and I'm having the most fun making new TOEs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007

Fray posted:

Anyone up for a side match?

I'm willing to play.

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007
Looking good with a limited offensive, hopefully you have marshaled enough strength in position to smash his line even after his next artillery volley. Hopefully you will have your armor replacements in place the turn after that to really start some open field running.

Also should we get a discord server going for the side game? I joined the spectator channel linked in this thread.

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007
Side game is almost ready to go

Currently we have
Fray
Bozikek
Saros
Tevery Best

Who have indicated they would play. Anyone else interested? I'll make the game and start it midday tomorrow (Saturday) central time US.

In the discord linked earlier in the thread we will communicate and pass turns in channel #atg_other_games.

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007

Dryb posted:

I also would like to play.

Ok your in, dtkozl has joined in the chat as well bringing us to 6.

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007

Saros posted:

^^lots more I'm sure. Luckily dtkozl has a very narrow front to advance on after he takes the city and a major river covers it, I expect his advance to slow dramatically.

It's hard to say how the front will go, he keeps throwing more troops into the meat grinder but I'm still on the advance and he is gradually losing forces. The weather should also open up from next turn so I can really take advantage of my superior armour force.

I suspect he will regret switching to your artillery for the main target of his own artillery fire. We could see a good break through in the coming or next turn.

Also for side game players, the scenario file has been posted in the discord channel #atg_other_games. Come in when you got a chance, tell me how I messed the map up and pick a side. First come first serve.

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007

Dryb posted:

Could I get a discord invite?

https://discord.gg/nX8WU

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007

Saros posted:

More raw production is a must before any factory expansion I'm afraid but expanding resources level 2 -> 3 is 80PP so requires some investment.

I think its
Level 2 Raw or Oil, 40pp
Level 3 Raw or Oil, 100pp
Factory(anykind) 80pp

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007
Another turn or two and you can seize that oil, even if it's only level 1 and will probably be damaged. Holding off on unneeded air operations will help keep a reserve until your next major operation.

Speaking of that, how's the empire front looking? He got a lot on your border?

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007
Nice to see your strength score recovering after the early war, best to look strong while the current wars wind down. Do you have a record of how oil and raw was looking at this point?

Weathers going to slow things down right when his army is broken it seems, bummer.

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007
Couple of times in single player... it seems to complicate the upgrade process more then it's worth. Wish you could upgrade other vehicles and aircraft.

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007
You mentioned some transports you have, any thoughts to a landing on Freedonia's southern coast? Reinforcing a beachhead is a lot of work but it looks like you might not have to do much fighting at all down there.

Landings worked well for Bey Watch after all.

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007
All those lost fighters are gonna hurt in the long run. Great that you got the opening smashed before the weather came in.

Why the hell are trains in the local HQs? Delivering local reinforcements to units that happen to be on rails? Clearly you are dealing with a madman.

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007
Sometimes the solution to a terrible border is invasion.

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007

ZekeNY posted:

There, that's better

I like your style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bozikek
Jul 22, 2007
Sure, commander chat helps break up the dryness.

• Locked thread