Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Engblad
Sep 13, 2012
They haven't seemed to change much so something akin to what is described in this post from the old game thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Engblad
Sep 13, 2012
I'll take charge of an army, hopefully one that will see a lot of action. Call it The Bloody Brussels Sprout.

Engblad
Sep 13, 2012
Start by advancing towards Norwich, not necessarily capturing the city but rather to seize the western bank of the river, you can then roll upp the river towards Dundee. During this, the destruction of enemy combat units is of utmosy importance.
Yeah, I just said I wanted all three options, sue me!
As an addendum, we'd be hard pressed for supply if we do not seize the transport hub by Freedonia's oil field.

Engblad
Sep 13, 2012
Doing too well might sway others to intervene, a slow grind until the others are too deep in their respective conflicts might be a thing? Then again, doing poorly can lead to the same thing.

Engblad
Sep 13, 2012
That is a huge stack on the front railhub. Empire DD's a big threat?

Also, I am happy seeing the Bloody Brussels Sprout being formed.

Engblad
Sep 13, 2012
Embrace the wargames Cryo, they are all of the same flock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Engblad
Sep 13, 2012
The Bloody Brussels Sprout is fittingly red.

• Locked thread