Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baron-of-hell
Jul 11, 2016
As a Belgian its nice to see somebody is sticking up for the little guys. :blush:

Although with a name like free Flanders you could have used their appropriate flag instead of the Belgian one.

I would also be up for a PBEM game, if people are interested? However since I am on a ship now I can only email back and forth. Discord might work but I am not sure.

Also why hasn't their been an HQ/unit renamed to waffles and beer. We must spread these things to the four corners of the world :downsgun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron-of-hell
Jul 11, 2016
Well Discord isn't working for me, curse this ship's internet (or all the other people hogging it). If anyone wants to play, he/she will have to contact me through the thread.

Saros posted:

General Baron-of-Hell goes to the top of the Commander waitlist for an excellent general and army name ;)

And if you are truly mad you could name the divisions in that army after local beers:

Duvel
Westmalle
Rocheford
Hoegaarden
Leffe
Westvleeteren
La Chouffe
Grimbergen
Orval
Kwak
Etc...

Baron-of-hell
Jul 11, 2016
Glad this is still ongoing.

Looks like you don't have too many infantry in the front lines to take the hits. That 's why you tanks are suffering so much.

Here is a devious idea: Tell Freedonia that you are fed up bashing your head against his lines without gaining all that much and Baywatch winning everything. Propose a temporary truce, withdraw some troops from the border (preferably from less defensible terrain) and say that he can concentrate his efforts keeping Baywatch out.
Then put all your efforts in an amphibious landing concentrating on taking resources.

Also everyone take notice what Baywatch called his newly developed tank :v:

• Locked thread