Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

You did what in your cup?
So what is Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge?

I could tell you but there’s a lot of poo poo on the wikipedias and you can just go check that out over here. But in short it’s a arcadey plane shooter thing.

So let’s get to the lp here:

Episode 1

Planes:
This is the Devastator, it kicks rear end all the rear end in fact. It’s an all around great plane, plenty fast with great handling and 4 .30 cal guns to start and 6 when upgraded as well as magnetic rockets, they kinda suck. We’ll be using for the most part.

This booger is the bulldog it’s the fastest plane and my dad’s favorite. Which means it will never be used as it is my nemesis of sorts. It has 2 linked 1 inch cannons and a loving shotgun which shoots a whole lotta buck shot and when upgraded practically fills the whole loving sky with lead.

Hrvstmn31 fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Jan 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

Reserved for things.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Oh hey the flawed but still fun console sequel to one of my favorite flight sims and campy pulp settings.

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Oh hey the flawed but still fun console sequel to one of my favorite flight sims and campy pulp settings.

It went from sim to an arcadey shooter bet it's still hella fun even though i rag on it a bit. Hopefully you enjoyed the first episode I hope to have the next two edited today or tomorrow.

Dooky Dingo
Feb 17, 2011

Gym badge day is a VERY dangerous day!
Hell yeah, raise the black flag of sky pirates!
Skyrates.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Hrvstmn31 posted:

It went from sim to an arcadey shooter bet it's still hella fun even though i rag on it a bit. Hopefully you enjoyed the first episode I hope to have the next two edited today or tomorrow.

Oh no argument there, HRtR had very fun gameplay. My main issues were the plot, mostly the fact that half of Zachary's crew of rogues is mysteriously absent including his best friend and Wingman, Jack.

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Oh no argument there, HRtR had very fun gameplay. My main issues were the plot, mostly the fact that half of Zachary's crew of rogues is mysteriously absent including his best friend and Wingman, Jack.

Yes it was a huge surprise looking up the first Crimson Skies and seeing that his crew wasn't just one dude banging on a piece of metal 24/7.

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

So here's the next episode. Feel free to skip to the beginning to listen to us act a fool.

Episode 2

Today's new plane is:

The Dauphin! Yes it is French for dolphin and yes the leader of The Rajin' Cajuns' is using it. It's supposed to be a zep killer but iirc upgrading it changes it's color and gently caress dat poo poo this thing looks badass as is. Sadly it's really only meh the three rockets do only a bit more then one rocket from the devastator and it's a bit slow. So I never really use it, but hey it's the thought that counts I get a bitchin' new plane and Thibodeaux has to buy a new one. Ah Thibodeaux...that guy's a dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

So here's the next episode. It took forever, my birthday was the weekend before last and we drove to from St. Louis to Houston and back with no sleep all of Saturday and a third of Sunday.

Episode 3

Today's new plane is:

Nothing you get nothing, no new plane today sadly.

• Locked thread