Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
My general rule is that I will root for any midmajor that runs the option

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
That lovable wacky lane kiffin acquiring as many domestic abusers and rape enablers as possible

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Luigi Thirty posted:

I went to USF but don’t know anything about their team, are they going to be good again this year?

It's hard to say without knowing what kind of offense they're gonna be running with the new staff imo

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

swickles posted:

Like it or not, as long as public perception affects what teams get into the playoff conference solidarity is important.

lol nah

pillsburysoldier posted:

Iowa is cool though

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

DJExile posted:

the best conference is the MAC and the sooner you all accept that, the better :colbert:

CUSA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Jesus Christ no one let Ferentz see this

• Locked thread