Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

good job Clemson

tho they're probably losing a whole bunch of dudes to the draft/graduation

The NFL Draft or the military draft for WW3 that's coming after Trump is sworn in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

pillsburysoldier posted:

FSU also beat Notre Dame on a pick pla last year

It was 2014, but yes. Undefeated #5 Notre Dame scored the game winning TD with like 10 seconds left that would have beaten undefeated #1 Florida State at Doak. But they called OPI on Notre Dame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KphyRjN4isE&t=4717s

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

angryrobots posted:

That was fun, as ever espn deportes steals the show.

I thought Sean McDonough actually had the best call. He's a very underrated PBP guy. I love Fowler but I think he's average to below average in the booth. He's certainly competent and doesn't make many mistakes, but he just doesn't do it for me. Maybe it's from 20+ years of being a studio guy.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

quote:

My guess is he got caught fuckin some little boy in the rear end in the shower. He can eat poo poo and die. Good riddance with that cocksucker.

That's what my buddy texted me when I asked him why he thought Stoops stepped down. His sister married a Stoops. He despises the whole family (except Mark, who he said is super cool).

Just a little bit of insight into how much of a prick Bob Stoops is even if he does put on a nice guy act.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

blugu64 posted:

In a few years Stoops will find out that he misses coaching, just in time to swoop in for the a&m Notre Dame job.

Fixed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

whiteyfats posted:

People wildly underestimate how hard it is to pretty consistently get 9 to 11 wins almost every year.

See: Cornhuskers, Nebraska

• Locked thread