Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

woah woah woah.

this (or maybe next year) is the year we do something. Like maybe move to a QB-less offense to get more skill positions on the field or something. I really hope we don't waste our defense this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

My buddy that does some work with the FAU athletics department told me that Lane has been hitting on all the women in the department, and they all hate him. I'm trying to get a joey freshwater picture signed, but I don't want my friend to lose his job.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

no stop it. stop giving GT no expectations. this is our year (it's never our year)

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

so uh, the gators QB situation looks even worse than I thought. I'm guessing a bunch of the receivers were walk-ons, but jesus those are some bad throws for a drill.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Singleshot25/status/898523385453531136/video/1

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

Crotch Bat posted:

Rutgers would probably have beaten Miami more from 2004-2011 than they would BC. Don't know how you could look at BC during those years and go "what a lovely program glad they're gone".

To be fair, Rutgers has never beaten Miami ever. I'm sure they would have won against golden though.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

Coker managed to basically destroy the Miami program in a way that it hasn't really recovered from yet. The school didn't help with it's hires after, but coker set it in motion. He didn't really watch recruit film, and just recruited based off the star ranking. He didn't really coach. He didn't discipline the players.

He's not a good coach. I still rooted for him at UTSA though, mainly because I got to call them the fightin' cokers.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

wrong

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Win your division first

HINT: IT AINT GONNA BE THIS YEAR...AGAIN

I mean, yeah. You have a bunch of ACC titles, and have done better than us recently.

On the other hand:

p.s. the fact you took it down makes it even worse because you've given up on ever winning a national title.

p.p.s I'll be at Miami-FSU if any of you FSU posters wanna grab a beer.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

Grittybeard posted:

I assume Miami's DL will be amazing.

I miss you Coach Kul :(

e: Having said that Terry Beckner Jr is healthy again and might be real real good this year.

Until his knee dies again. But until then!

Our front 7 is AMAZING this year, and I cannot wait to watch. Most of our second string DL would start at other schools.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

Crotch Bat posted:

Don't make this about VT, motherfucking Duke has more ACC success than Miami.

yeah, but they don't have a trophy case i can mock.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

I did my Masters there so :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

Lol sjsu