Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
byrne is likely a pro-cowbell vote in the sec so he's cool by me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
as an unbiased observer, i say that ole miss can go to hell

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
turns out ole miss is a bunch of dirty rotten cheaters. who knew?

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Ole miss grads wont look each other in the eye at the liquor store

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
thats definitely @ScoutSteveR in the bottom right, but what traitorous confederate is that in the bottom left?

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Randaconda posted:

I wonder if the Mississippi State forums, assuming there are some, are having a good laugh at all this,

we've already moved on to rumor mongering about potential point shaving allegations

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/status/888190127234846720

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Ben linked to them a while back and they're batshit insane at regular times. I'm sure they're going bonkers right now.

imagine what alex jones would be like if it came out that the soros foundation really did have an army of child crisis actors

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
I would have gotten chuck tingle to do the cover but thats just me

https://twitter.com/ScoutSteveR/status/883520746005434373

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Stunt Rock posted:

Hope everyone is ready for Ole Miss to surprise everyone and go undefeated only to sit out the postseason and get the death penalty the day after winning the Egg Bowl.

Watch out for South Alabama mang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Thoguh posted:

All of them?

In the sec the boys are just gooder

• Locked thread