Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

The best part about Alabama losing is Scionix losing and that's cool and good for everyone in TFF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Praise Jesus.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Excuse me my 5-star child athlete, please put your meal stipend into the offering plate for Lord Swinney. Thanks and god bless.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Ehud posted:

do I think that colleges should cover medical expenses for football players? absolutely not.

it is jesus who is the great physician

The power of Christ heals more than any doctor ever could

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

iospace posted:

Ok, so question. Who does the CFB media like to give handsies to more, Ohio State (as evidenced by that final AP poll) or Alabama?

Yes

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Ehud posted:

I am not mad I am glad that these young black men have a father figure in their lives who can point them to our lord and savior Jesus Christ

Praise the spirit I have been baptized in the endzone of Raymond James Stadium

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Not gonna lie i totally fell asleep in the 3rd quarter so the outcome is extra hilarious

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

USF being in the top 25 is cool and good

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

swickles posted:

Also a recent ACC power house is North Carolina. In football. Although to be fair they have been trying harder than anyone else in terms of getting players eligible.

DUUUUUKKEEE

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Riding your prize horse into the ground literally

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Again i just want to reiterate gently caress Muschamp

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Thermos H Christ posted:

Steak sandwiches are dumb unless you mean like philly steak. A proper steak is too chewy to be the filling of a sandwich.

Is almost as if you can use different cuts of steak for different things

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

DJExile posted:

mods pls change this thread title to "A&M is rear end my dude"

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

drunk leprechaun posted:

gently caress you ketchup on scrambled eggs is delicious.

Nah. Hot sauce tho

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

pillsburysoldier posted:

whatever you put on your eggs is immaterial

the important part is that the eggs are poached with a runny yolk

Runny eggs are gross

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Neil Armbong posted:

Or use Whataburger spicy ketchup for the best of both.

You can make that poo poo yourself just mix ground red pepper with ketchup

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I responded to you for making 4-5 posts in a row over the offseason that criticized Harbaugh for doing absolutely normal things. It was really weird. "Can you guys believe this lunatic said that he likes to eat bacon for breakfast? lol, Michigan! Am I right?" (Also, the slight difference with Gendo's site was that the coach he was mocking was the coach of the program he roots for. Makes a little more sense!)

But I have come to realize that it was not just some weird trolling, rather nearly everyone on this forum has a strange visceral reaction to everything Harbaugh does. And I get it, he yells a lot, he says weird things, he complains too much, it's like Charlie Weis being really fat, easy target for everyone.

So go for it man, make as many posts on the issue as your heart desires. Here, I'll tee you up for one: Just the other day Jim Harbaugh's wife had their 7th child! Who the hell has 7 children anymore, especially at the age of 53. Is he a secret religious fanatic?

Lol you sadbrained weirdo

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Pawwwwwllll I'm getting sick and tired of these yellow bellied millennial athletes faking passing out..

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

There's an unhealthy obsession with this Faygo poo poo in Detroit for some reason and I have no idea why. But I just moved here so who knows.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

At least he wasn't diddling kids or creeping on them or getting owned by them on twitter. He leaves a God amongst men

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

To punish us for Trumps America, MV probably nominated Scionix.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Regnevelc posted:

Did they ever tell what caused his passing?

If you ask DnD it was Hillary Clinton

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lol if you would bring kids into this lovely world

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Kiffin is my spirit animal

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

#childfree is the hashtag of my life

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I unironically had no idea until the NFC championship game that Ronald Zook was employed by an NFL team. I thought he was still a a bank teller

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

KKKLIP ART posted:

So in Last Chance U, when one of the recruiters asks what he can do to get one of the kids to come play for them and the kid literally says "there's cameras" thats like, well duh he is going to ask for money and once the coach says they play by NCAA rules, you couldn't be any more sure the player was going to ask for money and they coach probably has been down for it in the past.

Everyone has bag men. Some bags are bigger than others

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

KKKLIP ART posted:

I just meant that it was so obvious. I mean, do what you do and get paid and all, but drat man.

That whole series was less about the kids and more about how hosed up the system is and the lovely human being that coach was

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

The Zack posted:

Hell, I'll take the second coming of Doug Johnson

This.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

MourningView posted:

The Mixon thing was really really really bad and gross but on the whole Brent was a great play by play guy and I am beyond delighted that he's retiring to literally get drunk in Vegas and run a sports book

Same.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

No you have to be subscribed

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Korranus posted:

On the other hand, Musberger got Webb her SAG card and a whole lot of money

And Sterger did playboy i think

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

It means they got the loving cars as gifts for being recruited and they were dumb enough to post on IG with a public profile with them

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

big money big clit posted:

There's probably some shady stuff going on somewhere at Alabama, like every major program in the country, but the whole logic of that post is "there's no way these people acquired these cars honestly" which is the same logic police use to pull over ever black person who isn't driving a piece of poo poo...

Oh cool we're going full GBS

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

KKKLIP ART posted:

seemingly not the NCAA, which is fine and good.

Unless it impacts the NCAA bottom line, they don't care.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Oh my god this name.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lol at the first reply

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Now we know why Joey Freshwater went to FAU. Alabama football? A+ --- Alabama broads? D-

https://twitter.com/andrew_ferrelli/status/827786622108307456

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

General Dog posted:

There's really not any good way to do overtime in football period, which is why it really should just be a postseason only thing regardless of what rules they arrive at.

lol nah

• Locked thread