Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

kayakyakr posted:

is 1 confidence your most confident or least? I can't tell >_<

The HIGHER THE CONFIDENCE VALUE, the MORE POINTS YOU WILL EARN if you selected the winning team. For purposes of this game, 10 is the maximum confidence value each week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Muschamp doesn't know what a QB does or how to use one so I'm not sure I'd be this upset about that

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Seaniqua posted:

Tell you what, I already created a TFF league on Yahoo against the spread without confidence points, so we might as well. I'll join the confidence league, too.

:siren: :siren: :siren:
If you want to join the against-the-spread TFF pick 'em league, I have to send you an invite, which requires that I have your e-mail. Post your e-mail here, PM it to me, or e-mail it to me. My e-mail address is splomax at gmail dot com.
:siren: :siren: :siren:

Send me an invite jtwortley at gmail.com - the espn interface sucks rear end in chrome and it's pissing me off.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

KKKLIP ART posted:

If UGA beats Notre Dame, can we say UGA is back until they get blanked out by South Carolina or lose to Tennessee on a safety or something dumb like that?

I'll allow it because gently caress Notre Dame

• Locked thread