Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

RumbleFish posted:

Gonna have to be the one person here who disagrees heartily with the thread title. :colbert:

No I agree, a baptizing rear end in a top hat is way more evil then a guy who wins lots of football games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

Emron posted:

I can't imagine how awful it must be to have TFF to dislike your team and/or coach. It must be unbearable. You have my deepest condolences.

The difference is Nick Saban has actually won something meaningful.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

vikingstrike posted:

HGTV show Fixer Upper

gently caress that show and that couple.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

DJExile posted:

I love house hunters for this kind of stuff.

A 30-something couple where one person is a graphic designer and the other is like a teacher or something. Neither clearly making a ton.

"So we'd like to move to San Diego, and we have a budget of $1.5 million." :psyduck:

Me and my wife love watching House Hunters and guessing what they pick. Most the time we're wrong and yelling at the TV because they never pick the one with the actual stuff they are looking for.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
I have a daughter who turns 1 on Saturday. She sleeps 13 hours a night and is super chill most of the time. There no way in hell I will ever do it again though.

Also I'm posting right now because she woke up and won't go back to sleep so now I have to sit here and watch her throw poo poo until she passes out.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
The NCAA needs to create the eternal show-cause specifically for Art Briles.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

korrandark posted:

I don't think we learned much of anything, other than Kevin Wilson doesn't seem to mind calling a deep ball more than once or twice a game.

I learned that Ohio State has enough talent to destroy the Big Ten until I'm dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
Let the record show Michigan won half a national title that year and still hasn't won anything of significance since the 50's when nobody cared. gently caress them forever and ever amen.

Also I hope Harbaugh is found in a bath tub full of milk.

• Locked thread