Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

TBeats posted:

Ron Dayne still ran for more yards in his college career.

Who cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Emron posted:

I can't imagine how awful it must be to have TFF to dislike your team and/or coach. It must be unbearable. You have my deepest condolences.

Also i have to laugh at the normal behavior line.

How deluded can you be.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

vyst posted:

Oh cool we're going full GBS

Yeah assuming dumb poo poo about people we don't know is GBS as gently caress.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Crotch Bat posted:

What fanbase has the highest amount of sov citizens? Let's keep it to P5.

Rutgers.

6/6

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

An openly Christian coach the rarest thing in obamas America.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Henchman of Santa posted:

They beat the poo poo out of Penn State and Colorado proved to be a much tougher non-conference opponent than anticipated.

To be fair at that time Penn State was really bad.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

How did he think that was gonna go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Korranus posted:

They're gonna beat Stanford and lose to Wyoming

Nevertheless I'm on that Aztec sun train

That is the most Boise season yeah.

• Locked thread