Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
I like Jalen but...

any other QB of the Saban era and we win that game. poo poo we just need like one more loving first down somewhere in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Joey Freshwater posted:

I sure am glad everyone like Butch Jones or I'd be in such a tizzy

certainly nobody in the SEC would like to see him get fired

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

KKKLIP ART posted:

he didn't even pay that much from the steak because the steakhouse did some thing where there was a discount based off the difference in points that Michigan scored against another team or something like that.

but he did pay for the milk. And possibly for some wine that he could throw out and use the glass

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
imo have the athletes' grievances heard by a committee of the surviving junction boys

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
TFF shouldn't have a mod it should have a commissioner

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
A Piggly Wiggly poster of the year only bama fans qualify for

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Emron posted:

I'll call probations from the sidelines

*Holds up six fingers before post is even entered*

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Scionix posted:

what a bunch of loving idiots hvaing children what are you IJNSNAE

that's just filling up slots you need for blue chips

sorry son but our contention window is limited... i'm gonna have to ask you to greyshirt *starts pushing baby back inside womb*

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Sab0921 posted:

Did MourningView quit as mod?

Will this herald the glorious return of Texas Football to the status they enjoyed in his pre-mod days?

swamp status: drained

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
it turns out you can take a picture next to anything

also black kids are allowed to have cars

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
nobody said poo poo about AJ McCarron's ford pickup

edit: and he was twice as poor as most of these kids growing up

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Clint Trickett is joining Alabama's staff

Saban likes keeping dudes that hosed his daughter around I guess

But in all seriousness I really liked watching that guy play and was sad that his college career ended like David Ash Bitch. Glad that he somehow ended up with the Tide

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
It's time to bring Jimbo home

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Scionix posted:

I have been hire as the new offensive coordinator of the alabama crimson tide.

Remember how Brady audibled "Alabama" in a do or die situation and they ran up the gut?

That's our guy imo

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Saban and Kelly would look like exactly like Captain Hook and his fat manservant

Run the dawn ball, Smee!

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Pakled posted:

I figure if Chip Kelly wanted a serious coaching job this year, he would have taken the Cal job.

I didn't know Chip coached

*scans paper*

men's water polo

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
My guesses would be Florida State (is "being Florida Man" a kind of sovcit all in itself?), Baylor (baptist school need I say more), WVU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Keep in mind the densest concentration of sovcits is actually the black gangs of Baltimore who all bought into the "Moorish Law" thing at once to no avail

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Doesn't Panera have special locations for the homeless

How do you go poorer than that

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

whiteyfats posted:

Ole Miss could probably compete for Eastern title.

They would have finished above Tennessee four of the last five years probably. I think they'd only lock up the division in one of 2014 or 2015 though. Georgia was actually good with Aaron Murray and Florida had Freeze's loving number a year and a half ago.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Saban only has one legitimate loss ever Clemson cheated

(LSU vs UAB)

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
lol so they're going to go to the whole "they're against us because we're christian" angle now I guess

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
So the MAC confirmed that they will no longer play football on Saturdays, confirming that America's best conference (that doesn't have UAB) will be doing its best to give you football every loving night you miserable addicts

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

MourningView posted:

MAC football has been low key awful for the last couple years. Pretty much the moment people noticed that the games were fun and started doing the MACTION thing it went to poo poo. CUSA games on CBS Sports Network are where it's at for fun shootouts now, provided you ignore, like, a third of the league.

This is true. The last really fun MAC game I saw was back when NIU was practically unstoppable.

Compare that to like, every Western Kentucky game the last two years.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Alabama Tennessee was the best game

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
ohio state was also a fraudulent team that got in by beating the most overrated michigan squad ever

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Marquis de Pyro posted:

True, Michigan did have two losses on the last play of the game and a loss to Florida State due to a ridiculous stupid kick return, clearly actually the worst team in Division 1. Well, I'm sure stomping Florida by 30 to start next season will be the start of another sad overrated campaign

Yep!

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Fluffdaddy posted:

Championship winning coach Jim Harbaugh going to run wild next year

do you think life championships are determined by polls or computers

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Clemson cheated and their coach is just a loaner until saban retires

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
I thought the rule was every year of Alabama championships, God punishes the south by handing Georgia 3 years of underachievement

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Sash! posted:

It was probably worse, really, in the 70s and 80s.

Would it surprise you, really surprise you, if someone came up with evidence that Bear Bryant had someone shot just so someone else couldn't get a recruit he couldn't have?

why would da bear need a gun

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
those people were trying to help Innisfree is loving trash

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Guys I think South Carolina's QB might be legit good

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

KKKLIP ART posted:

On the other hand, Will Muschamp offense

If he makes it three years under Muschamp without becoming trash do you immediately assume he should be the first QB drafted?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
I'm watching UAB play football :)

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Hefty Lefty was a legit awesome to watch college QB

Also pro, high school, and arena

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
like look at this poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAM3z69Ue44

dude could put on a loving clinic better than any mere doctor

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
lol the ole miss spring game looks like it has less people than UAB's

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
"Only one man can fix this program... and that's Repairmanmanmanman"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
He'll never beat Ruan Thai's Roll Thai Roll

• Locked thread